Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Oil?? How To Make?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Inferno21, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Ok so i posted a thread earlier and discovered mold in some of my buds... Want to make hash oil. Never done it before figured id give it a try. Any instructions on how to make it would be great. Whats the best way in your opinion? And are there different kinds of oils you can make. If so please list. Ive heard of Honey Oil as well???

2. uhhh, if it's your first time making oil/hash, i would highly recommend the QWISO

3. i'm gonna have to agree with this. look at hashmoufs qwiso guide. if you follow it right it won't be an oil but high quality solid.

4. Ok thanks. Im guessing oil is complicated. I have never tried to make it before. But i will check it out and give it a try. Is it that much harder to make oil???

5. Not that much harder, but it can be alot more dangerous, IF you don't know what you're doing and aren't taking the proper precautions.

6. I feel that. I just didnt know if i could make the hash out of weed with mold on it. Cuz like oil's i was told you could use because when you make it it cooks the bacteria or whatever could be in the mold. But i guess the same process is used with hash as far as cookin it and shit.

7. #8 Dr.GreeenTHUMB, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009