Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Gram Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedness, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Well fuck, if i knew people willingly paid 45 for half a g i would made some money of my last iso run. Haha. Make that shit , its a total rip off for that price.

2. It was expensive but whatever man, if you can't normally get it then just enjoy it.

I usually pay weed prices for hash but it hasn't been top-of-the-line lately (melty bricks), and not consistent

3. [quote name='"weedness"']

I was under the impression that schwag hash sold for around 40-50 a gram, and high quality shit went for around 80-100? Those are the prices that I've been hearing around here, but I was just thrilled to even find a hash connect cause I have been looking for one for ages. So yeah, I might have gotten ripped off, but I'm sure we've all have at one time or another;)[/quote]

Move somewhere else :p where i live 100$ i get 7g of good hash.

4. This thread is from 2008, just let it die yo.