Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2 Gram Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedness, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Its butane honey oil, and by no means is it the best as far as oils/hash go. Main reason being the fact that the overall product is diluted by some weird chemical they have to put in with butane to give it a smell so you know if it leaks. That stuff stays in the oil. Was just reading about that on fullmeltbubble.

2. wrong thats a rookie mistake is all if you use ultra refined butane to cut it with your shit will taste far better and not have the bad agents in it its 70$ for 12 cans online

3. That's not hash.

4. wow yall are bashing the shit out of this guy.. He did get ripped off but not nearly as bad as you all are making it out to be.

enjoy your smoke bro, im sure its going to put you on your ass

5. WTF are you talking about? Maybe shit hash, sure.

Dank hash is redic expensive.

In coffee shops I've seen the prices go from 20 euros (.8ish) to anywhere to 100 euros.

Lol it really all depends on how hard it is to make it, the quality, the process... etc.

but shit hash vs. dank hash=big difference.

6. lol I'm pretty sure BHO is one of the strongest forms of hash you can make. I use the term hash loosely because well it is oil lol.

And you are supposed to use 5 times distilled butane, maybe they didn't let it all evaporate for long enough? But that is WRONG information.

7. dont pay for hash...make it!!
    dont pay for hash...make it!!!

8. Check it out on fullmeltbubble.

Those guys over there wont even mess with BHO or let people talk about it on there. Id take their opinion on hash/oil with a lot more respect than most people on here. Just as id take bud/glass opinions on here more seriously than there. And it doesnt matter how refined the butane is. They still have to put that stuff in there to make it smell. Its no different than gasoline, propane, or other natural gas sources.

Im not knocking the quality or potency of BHO at all. Just saying theres some stuff in there you may not want. There are stronger forms of hash. BHO is up there but not number 1.

9. Haha, all those prices.
    Hash here that size costs no more than $1.5, but its shit.
    Thats the only thing i can get=[

10. that sounds sick dude :smoke:

11. 1 gram hash is 1$ here in tehran. haha.

12. Hash is nice if I want to feel the euphoria of being really really blazed but still need to be functional.

Weed has a 'sharper' high. Hash is nice and mellow.
    I don't know how people get to thinking hash is weed amplified^10

anyway, it's a pretty steep price man, but who gives a fuck if you can afford it and it got you high :smoke:

13. you got whacked bro...

hardcore

14. #54 hempish, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    i quickly read thu this thread, and daamn, some of you pay as much as 80 bucks a gram!?? hash isn't really that special, its a great high tho. and someone says that there is no such thing as bad hash, which is very wrong. i smoked some cheap stuff once and it left me with a bad headache. and another time i hit a 25" steamroller and when i exhaled it was like BAAM i was so stoned and fell off my chair :hello: everything was suuper intense, this was some great sticky hash btw (at $25) . but i know there is way better stuff out there. i've only smoked different types of moroccan hash tho, really wanna try Nepalese or afghan sometime..
    hash in norway is like weed in the us, the most common form of cannabis :)

15. ow bro u got merked on price but looks pretty good

16. bro you got ripped the fuck off that looks like shit hash to start with and 2ndly .5 of hash for 45 dollars are you stupid i can get 5 grams for that price here in toronto i can get a .5 for 5 bux lol and good quality aswell if i was yoou i would bitch smak your dealer:hello::smoke:

17. 45 bucks for .5? errrr

18. #58 HipHopFiend, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    [quote name='"yourXsoXsXe"']Its butane honey oil, and by no means is it the best as far as oils/hash go. Main reason being the fact that the overall product is diluted by some weird chemical they have to put in with butane to give it a smell so you know if it leaks. That stuff stays in the oil. Was just reading about that on fullmeltbubble.[/quote]

False.

But op, 45$ is super taxin for a half g of bubble hash. Doesn't matter though, smoke it up and enjoy!!

19. This thread's three years old, but I think it needed your wisdom to be complete.

20. yeah total rip bro. Anyone who says otherwise probably sells hash..