Bart simpson rolls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by binkey, Nov 1, 2008.

1. had 1 last night and it was chill but not really intense pretty mellow and without a comedown

2. im in socal btw

3. i had some pink bart simpsons recently. these pills werent round tho, the were pressed in the shape of barts head..... pretty quality too.

4. i had some and they were ligit no splotches pure yellow and shaped like his head.

5. any news on these? just got a bunch today.

6. i've also heard alot about fake bart rolls, and i just got some. one of my friends and his girlfriend did them last night and they were definitly having a good time. so it probably just depends. if can avoid buying them, id recommend that. but if u already have them.. why not try em.

7. Those Bart Simpson rolls flowing in Texas currently right now is BZP/mcPP.

8. Well im up in British Columbia, the bart heads and the homer heads started to just float on through town, I read all this shit on the web about how they're pipes. I figured like, common, these are obviously a different press, hundreds of miles away were most of the reports.

Long story short, I don't own a testing kit but lemme tell ya, those bastard pills are NOT MDMA, nothing close to it. Interesting pills. First, say, 3-4 hours I was flying my tits off. It was strange through it was almost as if i was just on the brink constantly of like trippin out. After 4 hours in, I'm at a party, random appendages start to go numb. Pins and needles like. These feels past after a while, then someone chucked like a empty keg or something in the fire and i didnt see it commin, BOOOM! And like the fear rattled my entire body, the most fucked up sensations running through your veins. Ugh. I needed a few beer after that shock, got fuckin obliterated at the party, went home and did not sleep the entire night. No exaggeration. Your body gets absolutely exhausted but somehow, no matter how long you lay there with your eyes closed, your still awake. This was no meth or amp either, i know both of em too well.

Just realised i fucked up the 'long story short' part... lol.