Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe - Weed Coffee

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dr.Banner, Nov 1, 2008.

1. As everyone knows weed makes u tired, for those of us who like Katt Williams, Hungry, Happy, Sleepy, that's all there is.

So i came up with this recipe.

Materials Needed:

• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    • Milk (any fat content, it can even be skim milk due to us using olive oil, if you cut the olive oil out, then i recommend whole milk)
    • strong coffee (8-10 scoops of coffee grounds, to a 12 cup pot of coffee)
    • Whatever you use for your coffee
    • a Medium pot for the stove
    • 1 gram of good bud
    • stove
    • grinder (hand operated, or coffee grinder, i recommend a coffee grinder)
    • strainer (i recommend a cone shaped coffee filter, they're the absolute best)
    • something to hold the milk in after being weed-i-fied
    Now for the How-to:

1. First grind up your bud (again i recommend a coffee grinder, nothing gets it finer)
    2. Pour 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil into a pot
    3. Add your ground up bud now
    4. bring the stove to a medium heat
    5. let this simmer for 15-20 minutes
    6. after 15-20 minutes add a cup of milk or even 2, no more than 2 cups though
    7. let this continue to cook for another 10 minutes at a minimum
    8. after at least 10 minutes take this off and strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl or whatever your using to hold the weed-i-fied milk
    9. start a pot of coffee and let it brew while the milk is cooling
    10. when the milk is ready and the coffee is done then pour a half cup of coffee and a half cup of milk, add sugar if you like and stir
    11. Enjoy getting baked with coffee.
    NOTE: this works great for when your smoking too.

Enjoy and tell me what you think.

2. i love coffee but this sounds disgusting sorry m8.

3. enlighten me, why does this sound disgusting?

4. the whole olive oil thing. How does it taste? Does the coffee overpower weed taste? Weed taste / coffee does not sound appetizing to me.

anyway good recipe i may try this later on this week when my gf's mom goes out of town.

5. This sounds awesome to me. It would only be disgusting black imo. Wow you could even add a little irish creamer in there and have such a nice morning. +Rep!

I wonder if you could make espresso drinks in a similar method? Like if you ground up the bud very finely, and added it to the already fine espresso grounds. Then you would just pull the shot like normal, which should get the temperature needed to get some good thc out. Then you can just make whatever drink you want to with the espresso shot. A ganja cappuccino would be quite wonderful.

Too bad I don't even have an espresso machine. :)

6. actually the olive gets strained out quite a bit and the milk taste to a degree over powers the taste of the oil and the coffee kills all tastes, its delicious :yummy:

7. that sounds tight as shit. ill have to try that, cant smoke for 7 months so no edibles either, i made this a long time and forgot to post the recipe

8. is one gram really enough? This recipie seems like youd have enough milk for atleast 4 cups

9. .5 grams is enough, i use 1 gram, the cooking extracts way more thc than smoking or vaping or anything else so yes 1 gram is far more than enough

10. hey man this recipe sounds rad, immma def try it soon and i'll let you know how it was

11. enjoy it man.

12. takes about 15 minutes to kick in and then lasts for about 6-8 hours, i had the whole pot of coffee and all the weed milk and it lasted 19 1/2 hours, it kicked ass

13. ive done this but with tea, ive used oil and butter. it dose work but i think 15-20 mins is way to much time on the heat.

it also tastes not that great and aint atall conservative so dont do this if you only have a couple of grams.

14. damn i can't stand milk or anything else for that matter in my coffee. BLACK.

15. i have a recipe for weed tea and weed milk just straight too, weed tea definitely tastes the best out of all of them

16. I have some really good extra light olive oil, would this work instead of the virgin olive oil?

17. i recommend extra virgin olive oil, higher fat content

18. I like coffee to much and its a good recipe

19. sweet idea man. i know it'll work, but u should definetly add pics to this. i got some extra bud so ill be making this tomorow +rep

20. it wouldnt work becuase THC-6 is fat soluble ... steam wont make the bud release its intoxicating goodness