Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Djarum Black Clove cigarettes (A Review)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Project_DARK, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don't smoke these man, I've heard bad things about clove cigarettes.

2. tooooo sweet for me. i liked em before i got addicted to cigs tho, i haven't tried em in a while. maybe they'll help keep me from smokin too many cigs

3. There completely is. I know this because of personal experience. :p

To clear everything up:
    [sorry if this has been posted before]

Flavored cigarettes have been banned. Not flavored tobacco. I know in Houston, they were taking sheesha off the shelves because the stores don't read the laws. It is illegal to sell them in the United States. However, it is NOT illegal to buy and/or own these.* I know they were looking into making menthol cigarettes illegal too, claiming that teenagers start on these as well.

They now sell Black 'rillos, which taste absolutely terrible. I have ordered them directly from the manufacturer in Indonesia, and to get around customs, they wrapped my [10] packs in a plain brown paper, and attached a note that said "Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy your gift!" I ordered them about the end of January and it took them 2 weeks to get to me, which was perfect timing for them. Also, the company is/was run through a hotel, so it just looks like you stayed there for a few days instead of being charged as "Djarum Blacks" or whatever.

*This information was when I last read the law on flavored cigarettes.

4. They are very sweet, prefer bali hai cloves if it comes to cloves but it has been a while like years since I tried one but they are by far the best in the clove area for me at least.

5. I try to avoid tobacco products. My dad is addicted to cigarettes, been a smoker since like 14, so I'm not down for cancer.

A few times last year when i lived in the dorms I would have a ciggy or two, but usually only after I was drunk.

6. I've never smoked them but i have a friend who used to love them

7. Allergic to cloves.

8. I used to smoke these when my friend bought them he would pass it around the car and everybody would hit it like a joint cause it was so good lol. Ever since I moved out of NY I havent seen them and not many people in the area have heard of them. Anybody know where to buy these around Allentown, PA.. I'd rather not order offline

9. my friend smokes these. she lets me have some. They fuckin basically make me high haha

10. They smell like a funeral, and taste like christmas. I fuckin hate cloves particularly blacks.

11. Ugh i really want a pack but theres none here i can find lol

12. I like Bali Hai's waaay better than Blacks... They taste less dirty to me. But yeah like everyone's said I like to smoke one of these after a bowl, it kind of intensifies my high :smoke:

And they're a good conversation starter haha

13. have you guys tried these clove cigarettes called gudang garams? they're made in indonesia or malaysia i think, pretty popular around here and similar to djarum's

14. Its says that they are illegal in MD but i just bought some a couple weeks ago at the mall. WTF?!?!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.