Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Djarum Black Clove cigarettes (A Review)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Project_DARK, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I always smoke a clove after a bowl and are just the right thing every once in a while.

I love the crackling too =]

Buy them at a discount tobacco store btw.

2. dude these are the best. but expensive as hell

3. they smell like christmas

4. The first (and only) time I've ever smoked a Djarum Black, that is EXACTLY what the kid I bummed it off of said.

5. Woah! Ok those were my favorite cigarettes until about 4 hours ago, I just tried a Natural American Spirit, and man, I have never had smoke that nice before. It tasted so clean and so good, definitely the way tobacco should taste.
    I really suggest that anyone who hasn't tried NAS go out and buy a pack.

6. Been buyin a pack every other day for years now

I love em cause at parties people will give me a dollar for one once they been drinkin a little lol

7. Never smoked one but they look cool hah.

8. Yes! I love djarum blacks!

9. Haha, yes! I think the same way!

Although I will settle for Djarum's, my true first love cloves were Sampoerna Milds. Those things were just incredible. Your lips would stay sweet and they just smelled so delicious! Too bad they're impossible to find anymore :(

10. yuck. cloves are bad, and by 2009 i heard there is supposedly a ban being put on clove cigarettes being manufactured. anyone know anything regarding this? ill browse the web as well to find out.

11. yo these r bomb, but u can just buy cloves at a store and add them to your cigs!!!! lol put them in a bowl. u real feel so nice.

12. wow, just THINKING about the smell brings back memories

13. Sorry I am not a 15 year old goth girl, fuck cloves smoke a real cigarette. Just my .2$

14. Blacks are delicious. It was the first type of cigarette I've ever smoked aswell. They're pretty damn expensive though, right? Like 12 bucks or something?

15. here in California, they're from about 5-7$ a pack and I love them. Never bought a pack myself, but many of my friends do (I usually supply herb, friends usually don't mind sporting me a cig), I only like one or two in a session.

16. so how do you pronouce Djarum? DA-JAR-RUM?

17. Silent D. Jar-um.

18. I think I've seen these in MD before. So I'm not sure if they're still illegal in MD or not.

I know I've seen/smoked them in FL before. They're good cigarettes.

19. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good shit.

american spirit is the shit, their tabacco is the only shit i get for splifs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.