Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Good for Skin and Hair

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Fetus, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Never tried skin products with MJ ingredients. But I smoke tons of chronic, could explain why I'm 26 and look 19. I notice that a lot of guys I started smoking with in High School still look very young and have not aged. Could just be a coincidence.

2. thats awesome, Cannabis is one amazing plant.

our place in this world would be better if the Cannabis plant was studied, understood, and utilized in productive ways...too bad it's illegal seemingly everywhere. what a damn shame

3. Cannabis is great for a lot of things, and people who smoke live an average of two years longer than non-smokers, all other things being the same. Pretty good, hmm?

4. Thats awesome, I've always thought the redness in my face lessened a little bit when I smoked, but i always thought that was just me being high

5. sorry i've never heard this ... source?

6. agreed, source please! a study with those results would have some awesome implications for Medical Marijuana