The PERFECT Temperature for VAPORIZERS

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by susiesalmon, Oct 22, 2008.

1. It definitely depends on the bud but i usually start at 367 (random i know lol but i always set it there).. then from there i gradually go up to 400 (i have the n02, it stops at 400 degrees fahrenheit)

2. [quote name='"m0stD0pe"']It definitely depends on the bud but i usually start at 367 (random i know lol but i always set it there).. then from there i gradually go up to 400 (i have the n02, it stops at 400 degrees fahrenheit)[/quote]

low 300's is the way to go

3. I just got a vapir NO2, and I'm in love. I havnt put a flame to my smoke in a week. Gets me higher on less smoke and it's a cleaner (duh) buzz. Less fuzzy head in the morning. I run it at 358 to 360. Vaped material does not produce effects; tested on a clear head.

4. good shit man very good shit

5. craziness. my friend and i each own a vape and lower temps seem to work much better. We now never go above 335 pretty much. At 320-335 you will still see a small amount of smoke but the bowls last much longer and dont get harsh as fast and still get us super high. I don't see the point in vaping above 340 or so unless someone can enlighten me on something i'm missing out on?

6. You can always finely grind the ABV and sprinkle it on a peanut butter sandwich. It's imortant to have the fat content with the ABV.

7. No it's not. I've sprinkled ABV on some steel cut oatmeal with no fat whatsoever and it worked great.

8. He no doubt gained that "knowledge" from a homemade YouTube video that he's now spouting as gospel.

9. #30 lwien, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    hehe........when I first read that I thought, "Ok, who stole my steel cut ABV recipe and put it up on YouTube?"

10. What's ABV? I also use the vapir no2
    Looking to upgrade soon

11. Abv = already been vaped
    Avb = already vaped bud

The terms can be used interchangeably but I see abv a lot more than avb. Abv can be used for tinctures, capsules, qwiso, edibles, etc..