Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ways to increase high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinsadles, Oct 21, 2008.

1. this might sound incredibly simple.... and it is
    hot box the smoke..... Me and my buds sit in my car and close the vents before we smoke to "increase our high". in a more forcible nature, the more more you smoke the more boxed it is and with every breath its like another hit.

2. just to build on that fact.
    you don't have to use a car. hell some of us don't have one.
    if i ever find my camera i'll take a picture, but i have a U-haul grand wardrobe cardboard box in the corner of my room. sealed it up with the brown tape i got with it and folded a few blankets to about the same size.

when i'm alone for the night i'll roll up a blunt and sit on the blankets before pulling the box over me. the blankets press against the sides and really make a nice seal as well as a pad for my butt. but the smoke stays inside very vey well and it's very obvious of how much higher you get.

p.s: be careful if you don't hot box often, it will sting your eyes and nose.
    i've had friends that couldn't hack it and frantically had to escape the box (it was hillarious)

3. My Friend does this quite often actually. He says it makes the herb amazingly better!:p

4. best way to get high.. take a hit from a bong and hold it in.. then run about 100 meters as fast as you can (should take about 15secs depending on how fast you are) and then exhale.. THIS WILL GET YOU FUCKED UP!

5. the best way is probably to get on a ladder.....

:smoking:

6. Back in the day we use to take a big hit, hold it in a little while, start exhaling slowly and when you start to see smoke suck in air, hold it in a little while and start exhaling and when you see smoke repeat and so on until you see no smoke. Its tedious but if you're low or just want to get the most out of some exotic it's worth a try.

7. A cigarrette after a good bowl will give you a nice head high.

8. Smoke more weed, or take a t-break. Other than that you can't really do anything.

9. Holding in your hits is the first step. You get higher than exhaling directly after. Next thing is to get more quality smoke, or as someone already pointed out kief. Do not eat sugars after getting high to preserve it, and try to avoid eating if possible. Also, do not smoke directly after you eat, because what is the difference between the digestion process taking 30 minutes, and smoking 5 min during it?

If you are able to run while blazed, it will bring you somewhere else. You will be surprised by the ease of which time passes if you can tolerate your thought process during the run. I find myself become crazy with the train of my thoughts, but soon forget them after because its like emerging from underwater when you stop...

Oh yeah, consume by digestion, and it will get you the highest. It might take the longest, but i read somewhere that the liver does something to the cannabis and it converts it an extra step, or something along those lines.

High fucking is the bomb, as long as you are not trying to hide it, in which it becomes obvious and you look like a freak...

10. ganja food works well, I just polished off some free edibles from a clinic that I picked up some jack herrer and purple trainwreck from. Yummmmm. I'm feeling nice.

11. #51 SaveThyRoaches, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    meditation and i frequently do this thing where i turn off all the lights in a room pulling my black hood over my head and open eyed starring into the blackness while focusing on how high i can get

12. Go Bodyboarding
    Rail a Chick:smoking:

13. Like some said before me, hotbox it if u can. (The smaller, the better.) When I clean out my closet I might set it up as my smoking lair and find a way to seal it well.

14. there's been a few pages so this stuff has prob been suggested, but really the only things you can do are wake n' bake, experiment with new pieces (bongs and vapes) and do a t-break.
    happy toking

15. Supposedly eating a mango about an hour before you smoke is supposed to increase your high. Some chemical in mangoes opens CBD receptors in your brain. I think there was a thread about it here awhile ago.

16. Use pieces you dont usually use. If you hit bongs try GBs, if its Blunts try bubblers, i always notice whenever i use different apatures the high seems to feel different. 2nd, get a grinder with a spot to store keif, its the best packed bowl ive ever hit. Coughin while exhaling, it exposes blood things in your neck so more thc is absorbed, dunno if that one is a rumor or what. Im sure ill think of more, and when i do ill post

Edit: Also recycling GBs, not my favorite but i im low on bud its def gonna go down

17. Oxygen deprivation is not smart.

18. sometimes after i smoke i will grab my longboard and bomb a hill. i live on a college campus so i have to dodge cars and people and bikes at high speeds. but running or anything else does the trick. endorphins.. adrenaline... yea

tobacco goes nice

"legal herbs" (as seen advertised in High Times magazine), that normally wouldnt do shit if you smoke it while sober, can enhance your high or at least alter it.

same with green tea (camilla sinensis.. i beleive) can alter your high when smoked

also smoking a plant called nepata cataria can enhance your high.... ugh yes this is AKA catnip

you can order legal stuff on ebay. Amanita Muscaria mushrooms, or legal smokes. these usually have mixtures of Salvia Devinorum, White/Pink/Blue lotus, lions tail (Dagmania i think..) etc, and you can get stuff like Kratom extract

drinking coffee and smoking some fat bowls in the morning

hold your hits long

if your vaporizing, take in a big breath of air with the vapor to maximize the dispersal of active thc molecules in your lungs

meditation
    lsd

hope i was helpful

19. idk man, i always smoke and skate everyday and it seems like it decreases my high. i mean it is a different high, but it seems like when i do anything physicly while stoned it just dosent feel the sam as just kickin it

20. pack a fat bowl of some bomb nuggies in a bong and everytime you take a big rip... on the exhale cough while the smoke just starts to come out and you will cough your brains out but it always kicks me in the ass... that about the only thing that bring it up for me anymore... enjoy...