Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ways to increase high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinsadles, Oct 21, 2008.

1. watch south park

2. nah actually don't hold hits in longer... THC gets absorbed or whatever extremely quick then longer you hold your smoke the more carcinogens and toxins get absorbed in your lungs.

3. I heard 3-4 seconds is the magic number for holding a rip.

4. i ghost em if im low on weed but if its a blunt like 5 seconds is good

5. dude, you seriously need to stop doing this in every thread...post one about your pick ups or whatever, get it out of your system....but bragging and showing what you've got isn't going to help people with their questions at all...

6. i read this a while ago on this forum... freezing weed (apparently) makes it easier for thc to be released... tho i seriuolsy doubt it... has anyone ever heard this

7. rectal consumption of drugs seems to be the best way for them to enter your system.

8. <----- freshening her weed vocab.
    what's ghosting?

anyway I usually lay back and smoke some ciggs after I blaze. the nicotine increases the high for me.

9. Focus your mind on exploring your high and getting higher....

guess what, you will.

10. Do anything that increases dopamine in your brain (the thc already does this)its the chemical in the brain that rewards you in pleasure for doing somthing good. These include eating, money, beauty and orgasms. Or take other drugs that increase dopamine: alcohol, meth etc. Other drugs that increase seratonin are also good.

Edible high are also stronger. Also do shit that you arn't used to. If you are in the habit of smoking and then playing video games or watching a movie every single time you get high, it makes the high more mundaine (sp?). I enjoy exploring nature high (and on pretty much every drug;))

11. #32 GreyMatterTripp, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    This is the way I get higher :laughing:, I have no Idea how to get higher without adding more resin glands to your smoke, I wasn't trying to anger you ROFL, my links don't hurt anybody. Is this even a real question, I'm sure most seasoned heads are laughing, thinking, stop smoking or smoke more, anything else is going to be bullshit or harmful to your health. If you don't want to see my pics do not click on the links, simple, I didn't force you to view them. I enjoy sharing and viewing what others have to offer, if you want to view it as showing off thats a shame, I'm simply sharing:D, as I wish more of you would. I guess if ya got em post 'em, but don't hate if you do not, that's not productive. Thank you, have a nice day, :smoking:.

12. #33 MrGers, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    ghosting, as i understand it, is holding in a rip so long that when you exhale nothing comes out. lots of times a slow release is mistook for ghosting. honestly ghosting a normal hit will only hurt ur lungs. when smoking keif however, u wanna hold it in as long as possible and ghosting is necessary.

also, about the impending fight, the only problem i have with it is that the pics arent uploaded with thumbnails. its annoying to click on all the links just to see a pic of something that i really don't know what it will be. otherwise i have no problem. he was offering the ways he gets high and obviously he is satisfied unlike the OP. how about we stay on topic. Oh and this is real question, maybe there are easy ways to get the most out of smoking. that should be shared.

13. Smoke a cig after tokin'.

14. Smoke a menthol after you're done tokin. Any cigar/cig will do but i find menthols enchance your high the best.

15. drink green tea

it stops the burn out to some extent, while adding a sugar free energy to you.

also, if you smoke it after, the dammage you've done to your throat will be greatly reduced

drinking green tea wont make you trip balls but it will help you peak for longer and give you a longer high atleast in my experiences

its awesome, i recommend Arizonna green tea you can find it in pretty much any convienience store, or atleast in ontario you can not sure bout anywhere else

16. smoke a cig or two.

17. i liek this idea

18. my bad dude, this was before my many bowls of haze today....:smoking:

19. No hard feelings brother, I understand. :bongin: