Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

telepathy/psychic abilities whilst stoned :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebirdmachine, Oct 18, 2008.

1. I had an out of body experience from weed once. It was back in the day, when I'd smoke a blunt every couple days. I stayed the night at a friends house and we rolled 3 blunts, smoked 2 of them, hit a bowl from a bong. I was sitting on his bed and he was sitting on the computer chair and I remember suddenly I was looking down at his room from the very corner of his room. I saw the top of my head and me just sitting there, stuck, looking at the floor. I saw my friend doing the same. Don't really remember what snapped me out of it but I know we didn't even smoke the 3rd blunt

2. He said "we really know pretty much NOTHING about the universe and how it works, really..."

and I'm saying that chemistry (science) tells us a whole lot about how the Universe works.

Well it DOES say:

'So next time you hear someone say that they only use 10% of their brain, you can set them straight. Tell them: "NOT TRUE; We use 100% of our brains."'

I tried to go for the layman approach. Usually when I post even a remotely academic article, people simply ignore it.

Let's satisfy your skepticism:

3. to be fair, i hate science. yeah, it's great, blah blah, but it doesn't explain EVERYTHING. the universe is way too vast for science to explain, even a "whole lot". that's my personal belief. my mind is very VERY open though. you have to be careful you dont trip and fall into it like a swimming pool. :smoking:

4. that's cool, i think i've only had one out of body experience. it was trippy though but i was baked at the time so maybe it never happened at all. i cant remember... we smoked some good shit that night aha aha aha

5. I find that bewildering.

In the worst way.

6. you should find it bewildering in the best way. learn to open your mind, it's amazing.

7. "the only difference between science and religion is that religion takes one giant leap of faith, and science just takes a lot of little ones."

:smoking:

8. You know, a person with a mind as open as a swimming pool would accept all perspectives of everything...including science >.<

+rep to Sam Spade for using more than 10% of his brain

9. #29 thebirdmachine, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    i dont think you read my post. science is great, but it doesn't explain everything. the universe is too big for science to explain apsolutely everything, or even close to everything. i never said i didn't accept the scientific perspective. i just think there are other perspective to consider in life. :)

10. amen to that :smoking:

11. sorry, i disagree but then again im a science geek sooo.... bias much. given enough time and brainpower i think anything can be proven.

12. i understand where ur coming from for sure. I feel like I know everyones exact emotions and stuff. I tell people I have high senses. they prob think im kidding tho

13. this happens with all phychedelic drugs, if you've ever taken alot of lsd you think you can predict peoples thoughts and such. A few years ago I had taken so much acid i thought I was speaking for people

you're just stoned

14. hella yeaaaaaaah!

ahh, ok. free your mind from any biased thoughts you have, it's a better way to live!

that's cool, same here. i can read emotions when im sober though ahaha :confused:

i'm so never doing acid. i mean i bet it was awesome but it's just not for me unfortunately.

15. Thats nice, i was just pointing out any phychedelic drug does what the TS is describing. marijuana included

16. Wait... you mean that when I'm stoned I don't think straight? WTF?!:eek:

Seriously though, good point and well said.

Birdmachine, ever hear of Indigo Children? Perhaps you could be one of the gifted :hello: lead us to a better world!

17. Sounds like someone is really, really high. I'd like to see your psychic abilities in a tested, controlled environment.

18. My friend and I used to get this strange "shared feeling" when we were tripping on various psychadelics. It's impossible to explain but we'd always glance at each other at the exact same time with the same ideas and thoughts.

I don't believe in the paranormal, though. It's just really strange.

19. LMAO sorry i guess you so didn't want to hear that. acid has just stuck in my brain lately because my friend has recently developed lsd depression and tried to kill himself last weekend. i guess you could say i've been thinking a LOT about it lately

no, what is it? film/band/tv show?

Yes, really really high, but also psychic. and don't worry, one day i will prove it. add me and i'll email you when i've proved it. me and my friend actually plan to soon

NO

OMG NO WAY

THIS
    THIS

ahhhhhh

we understand. lol. this is what i was saying. this is exactly.. lol.. what happens to me. lol. "we understand"

20. You should go for the million dollars!