The Old Lady Next Door (True Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oddyball, Oct 18, 2008.

1. hahahahahahaha. Bondage wtf?
    thats fucked up.
    Stay way from that bitch imo.

2. Ok. Fuck that shit. Thats just creepy. She bought you a leash? I retract my last statement- I would NOT hit it!

PS- cali ounces- you make the coolest posts bro

3. Smoke it once then leave it alone man..

4. I smell shit

5. Lol I don't care what you think. I know that right next door this shit is going on. I want to fuck her, but I duno lol.... I worry about her husband. He's very rich like I said before, and I don't want her to uh let it slip and me get in big ass trouble with him. Plus, I'm into kinky stuff, but I don't want to be handcuffed.

6. This is getting to intense not to do it. I think for Grass Cities sake you need to go and hit it, then fill us in all of the details.
    At least i'd feel better.

7. Alright dude, I'm gona go over tonight, have a few beers - loosen up and whatever happens happen. But I will wear a condom, and I will try and take a pic.

8. My Hero.

9. HAHAHA what the hell? You said she bought anal beads and your worried about the handcuffs?
    I've got a strategy for you though. Just go over there and drill the hell outta that shit. Once your done, just look her straight in the eye and ask if you can do some mindblowingly ridiculous shit next time. Seriously, like ask if you can shove a dead fish up her ass or something. I'll leave the details up to you, but make sure that bitch feels so awkward she never calls you again.
    But if she does call you back the next day...
    May god have have mercy on your soul.

10. haha. fucking hilarious. I second this

11. Domeshots or SOMETHING!

DO IT!

12. LOL YOU CRAZY SOB'S.

Ok Well, I'm about to head over there soon, hopefully all goes well. I'm nervous, don't know if her husband is there... she's hard to get a hold of. I'll knock on the door and hope she answers. Lol.

13. Knock on her door right, and if her husband answers, ask for a cup of sugar
    hhahaahh

14. good god, im on my ass laughin bout every comment on this thread. but this is the funniest shit i ever heard.:laughing:
    the wind sock comment had me cryin too, but im not skilled enough to do multiple quotes.:laughing:

15. Fuck every bitch you can man, 'cause one day your gonna die, and that's one less girl you've fucked. And your gonna be like damn, I should of fucked that chick (old chick). Just my 2 cents.

16. Lets make bets on what her pussy smells like.
    Im gonna say fritos and dandelions: The mixture of both the nasty scent of an old lady, yet mixed with (what used to be, yet kind of still is in a weird way) the scent of a fine bitch.

17. DUDE!!!

It sounds like a goddamn GOLDMINE to me~

A rich milf living without her husband there - who lives with a bunch of college girls?!

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'd be over there 24/7 man....
    I definitely would of hit it the night she whipped out the 2 dildos

ROFL - I will loose all faith in you if you don't hit it.

18. She's probably gonna tie you up and like.. leave you somewhere for her husband to find. :0

19. Smack her ass and make her squeal

20. He must be there right now.

Makes me wonder what he's doing. Maybe handcuffed to the bed wishing someone would help him out of there?