Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Detox drinks work? Test Pure Drink.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kibbles, Oct 16, 2008.

1. omg i think op doesnt need tips anymore

2. #42 jquinn420, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    I was clean for 28 days smoked two small bowles then i stopped for 26 more days i have to take a pre employment drug test in two days i bought a detox drink a few months ago. Just incase. Im 240 lbs 5-11 and 20 years old i used to be a moderate smoker but got laid off so i smoked less often. The weed i use to smoke wasnt the greatest.
    Will i be good without the detox drink or should i do it just to be safe.?

3. I have been a habitual pot smoker for twenty years. I recently had to do a drug test for a job and tried the Pure Detox <span style="background-color: #000000;"><span style="color: #000000;"></span></span>premium grade. I followed the instructions with the exception of not smoking for 3 weeks. They recommend at least 48 hours. I changed to a healthy diet like everything online says and exercised frequently. The test results show no oxidizer presence and no dilution, but it was positive for smoking weed still. I was lucky, the girl who collected the sample still passed me. The results are instant incase people wonder.... anyhow, this stuff isn't worth the money. If you wanna dilute it the same way this is intended to work, just drink 2L of water, pop two creatine tablets, a vitamin b and a multivitamin. You can get all that stuff at Walmart for less than half the price of a drink that has the same stuff in it. The drink tries to trick the test by diluting the sample but labs test creatine levels to detect that. Vitamin b makes the urine yellow so it doesn't look like you're peeing clear, the obvious sign you flushed your system.

4. 7 years too late buddy