How to get a 1/3rd more yield every grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokeandmirrors, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Just get lucky and grow a trifoliate female!! ;)

This WR plant has mutant genes causing it to have 3 sets of everything instead of two - so that means 3 bud sites at each node instead of 2 :eek:

I'm going to take cuttings from her to keep the genes going :smoke: :smoke:

This is in my journal but I thought it was interesting enough to share with everyone :wave:

[​IMG]

2. Wow, if the clones all come out like the mother, complete with 3 sites at every node, you could make a killing selling clones. I'm willing to bet your yield for that plant will be great.

3. Very awesome.

Imagine the potential of nailing that trait down to breed with an already High yielder. :smoke:

You're very lucky my friend. :D

-JC

4. I dont see why the cuttings wouldnt display the same genetics :confused:

Fingers, nuts and toes crossed they do ;)

cross breeding would probably destroy the genes though and you'd get normal F1's

one thing is for sure - there's a long way to go and the proof is in the smoking - but it's gonna be fun finding out :smoke:

5. that really is sick

6. so theres an extra flower at EVERY NODE?
    wow

lots of:smoke: in ur future

7. yeah - three buds at every node instead of two :smoke:

8. hmm not bad.. looks cool!

9. What happens when ya top it?

10. i'm not risking it with this plant - when i've grown out a few clones i'll experiment ;)

11. Please do, seems like a very worthy trait to try and continue. :)

-JC

12. wow, youve got to be one of the luckyist mofos~ plz do experiment!

13. One of my master kush girl is like that. I'll post a pic later on when i get over there to take a pic :)

14. sweet - get those pics up! :D

15. i got me 4 leafs per node on some of my secondary growth.

never seen it before, can only help the budding process but.

So i guess ill be getting 50% more yield :D
    PS sorry for the crap pics but im sure you get the idea

Attached Files:

16. ^^ sorry, what do you mean by secondary growth - has that 4-way one grown like that from a cutting!
    anyone seen more than 4????? :confused:

17. Hey smokeandmirrors, thought you would love to see this:

http://rickyseeds.com/_wsn/page3.html

When he first developed it, they were like $10K for 10 seeds. He is kind if a lame breeder and charges way too much for his second rate genetics, but I do not know anyone that has a trifoliate strain available. From my understanding, only about 30% actually grow trifoliate.

I have had several trifoliates, however they never seem to carry the trait when you clone them. I do know a fellow grower had one trifoliate from some of my Thai seeds which he successfully cloned to carry the trait, but I have not had any luck with it. It wuld be nice to get a good stable male tri to cross w/ a female tri, ther eis a good chance you could carry the trait that way.

less

18. sorry, secondary growth is basically the shoots/leafs which grow from the main stem.

19. very cool, but way over priced. hope you can keep that trait with clones. keep us posted on your experiments. good luck man!!!:smoke:

20. thats pretty cool i had a seedling sprout with 3 leaves and 3 pad leaves and i got pretty excited but the only thing that happened is the 3 leaves got intensly long and it just stopped growing i tryed everything