Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial W/ Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kramer, Oct 15, 2008.

1. how was it with the schwag?

and is it alright if you use ritz for the crackers or is it specifically the ones you mentioned?

2. A.) It did me damned well. I didn't measure, but it was well over a gram per.
    B.) Any type of cracker works. That doesn't matter. I saw a fuckin' Oreo version of a firecracker.

3. sweeet
    haha thanks man

+ rep for sure

4. dude I think milk is the ONLY drink that will successfully guide you through a batch of firecrackers hahaha

5. A-fuckin'-greed.

6. Gonna make some without heating them tonight and will store for a day. Gotta stealth store though so do you think it will be okay to store in closet some where? Being a senior in HS yet over 18 sucks in some ways but has tons of advantages too :).

7. Should be good.

8. Sweet can't wait to try man. Great tut and thanks for info on non cooking version :)

9. Yea im def. going to do this .
    How long does it take for them to kick in ? Does it have the same affect as smoking it ?
    and when you cook in them oven does your house smell like weed ?

10. A.) It takes from 1 hour to 2 to finally kick in, but they last from 6-10 hours. And the effect is very, very powerful. Surpasses smokin'.
    B.) Naw. Peanutbutter. Only odor that emits.

11. It makes me feel like I'm missing out on an experience, but firecrackers just have never worked for me, sucks!

12. Dude.

That DOES suck.

13. Yeah better thread than the stickied one, +rep. Gunna have to try that shit, looks immense. Can you make the flavopur any better by adding jam or other stuff after its cooked?
    T.C.

14. Can I use Jiff Extra Crunchy peanut butter? If so I may try this immediately

15. Mos def, the only reason people use peanut butter is for the fat content/oil so as long as the chunky peanut butter has fat/oil in it (which it does I'm quite certain) it should work

Didn't know that you didn't have to cook them though, that's a nice little fact :) +rep

16. K, I made two saltine sandwiches with Jif's Extra Crunchy and probably 1.2g and put them in the oven following these instructions. I'm absolutely ripped.

17. i made firecrackers with oreos and reeses peanut butter, that shit actually tasted kind of good with milk. nice guide though.

18. just a followup but wow I got sooo high for like 5-6 hours. i will definitely do em again in the future

19. great guide man +rep

but yo so do you recommend just leaving them out for max 3 days instead of heating them?

so its definitely a better high right?