Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking vaped bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerish, Oct 14, 2008.

1. After I vape weed, I may throw it in a bowl afterwards and it will smoke, but it tastes like shit and to tell you the truth I dont think it adds anything to the high, but I never smoked vaped weed without being high already

2. why would you save vaped weed? :rolleyes:

3. cook with it

4. smoking bud unvaped bud is unpleasant enough, smoking vaped herb is just gross. if i hadnt been high in a week then itd get the job done, but id rather vape the shit twice, with the heat up higher for round 2...as close to burning as possible without doing so.

5. i mean for reasons besides that

6. easy, dont smoke all of the vaped bowl, empty it out, save that and smoke a bowl. You get high twice. lol

7. I always smoke vaped weed when i dont have any KUSH. vaped weed just takes more bowls to pack to get me high.

8. Yo I just smoked 2 bowls of vaped and am about to hit #3. I am hitting in a small bubbler and after bowl 1 I felt slightly buzzed, after bowl 2 I am pretty high. The key is to try and rip the shit of the bowl when you hit it cause you gotta freaking get as much of that shit as possible for it to work. BLAZE UP though. It may be easier to just put it in your vape and turn it up to where it burns it. I thought about it but haven't done it. It may save lungs some but probably not much. HEHE keep smokin :hello:

9. i woulda probably smoke vaped bud through a bong, only if there was a carbon filter on it. i keep my vaped bud, only got like one gram but ive only had my vape for a couple weeks. eventually ill have enough for some good edibles, or maybe as OSG said...hash oil, either way it sounds good to me

10. Yeah I once made a 3 course meal (shrimp scampi, chocolate cake, and chocolate milk) with 65 grams of vaped weed. I WAS FUCKED UP. sometimes i make firecrackers with like 2.5 or 3 grams and some crackers and jus pop em in the microwave, that works nice too

as for smoking it, when i run out of weed i always smoke my vaped weed or re-vape it. I am actually packing bongs of some right now cuz im out of fresh greens hehe. it tastes like SHIT but im still high, it jus takes an extra bowl pack or 2.

11. Guys I just smoked a fatty bowl out of my bong w/ ash catcher and I have to say I am pretty fucking toasted.

12. i threw my extra vaped weed

(about 6 grams) [its whats left over after i use as much as i need for all my spliffs (1/3 weed/tobacco/vaped powder)]

into some ISO with about an 8th and a half of the rest of my doublegum and bluecheese and an ounce of stems and shake...

and the resin from my whip and bowls

got it evaporating now...

too bad im on DAY 1 of my TBREAK

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

13. yea vaped weed gets u high, but you gotta smoke alot more to get the same effect. i had a fat joint of it and only got buzzed, but its worth it to get high when u got nothing else.

14. I usually vape my weed around 330 ish, this vapes all of the THC on the outside, but leaving it unburnt. Then i just put it in my home made, and smoke it up. with all the percs it has, i dont really notice the harsh taste! lol

15. Well, I just bought an Arizer Extreme Q, and I've been vaping for a good three weeks now. I've got the temperatures just right and my vaped bud looks just like the photo that was posted above. With that being said, I noticed that I've accumulated quite a bit of Vaped bud over these weeks and I decided to google "Smoke vaped bud?" (Knowing tha GC would pop up of course, haha) and I've been reading all these posts. I decided to take it upon myself to write a review. :D

I pretty much just rolled a mediocre blunt with about a gram of it. Nothing special except that I used a really 'wet' feeling wrap because it would burn to quickly with a dry wrap seeing as how the bud is tooo dry. Started smoking and it cherried instantly, and I took a few hits with decent smoke. Felt the high but only a tiny bit, like contact high. So I smoked it until about 3/4, and ashed it out, then waited for a feeling. It took me about 15 minutes after my first hit to actually feel a good high, and it gets better from there. I smoked the whole thing and I'm a solid 6 or 7/10 right now. Pretty good buzz and the taste isn't THAT bad. Just get a nice flavorful blunt and rip it.

:smoking: liveSTONED.

16. Smoked it a few times just kind of takes the edge off for me. Works much better for butter I think but even then I have to vape and/or smoke to get where I want to be.

17. i vape my bud till theres nothin left, and then i put whats (not)left thru a gravity bong bc im a fucking fiend.

18. If you've got vaped bud in the first place why would you smoke it the second time around?? Might as well just vape again... but thats just my opinion. I just vaped some already-vaped bud; granted, it took me 4 inflatable bags to get high w/ the used bud instead of 1 bag with fresh bud... but oh well, it works! :smoke:

BTW- i use a vapir one 5.0 vaporizer

19. #39 tranquiltoker28, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
    I've only tried it through a small bowl. It tasted like shit, but I did get a small buzz from it. It was a warmer, sleepy buzz, though. I don't know if I'd do it again through a pipe, but I might try it in my bong. It's a totally desperate move, just like smoking resin. I can tell you, though, it's a pretty sedate high. I'll probably smoke it to get to sleep tonight (fucking insomnia :mad:) as an experiment.

EDIT: Wow, so I smoked some out of my bong (12") and I'm pretty toasted. I don't know how many bowls, but I think I smoked less than a gram. It's definitely a mellow, relaxing, couch-lock high. It was a harsher smoke than regular bud, but it could have been its dryness that was the cause. The taste was, as mentioned, horrible, but through the bong it tasted milder. It reminded me of smoking resin, but there was less burnt nasty taste.

:bongin: :smoking:

20. yes you can smoke vaped bud and yes it will get you high however it wont be as nice as smoking fresh bud but none the less it will get you high. Usually Ill store some vaped bud to be used with keif on those dry days.