How dank are my Buds? :) last week of flowering!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mclovein, Oct 13, 2008.

1. #1 mclovein, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
    well i learned alot going threw the flowering cycle for the 1st time, and one of the big things was change the nutes to flowering, i started out adding my veg nutes (12-4-8) up till the 5th week of flowering till some one told me i need flowering nutes (buds were small as shit) well almost 4 weeks later adding flowering nutes (15-30-15) the buds have really increased in size but not what i was expecting, o well u learn from ur mistakes.. still going to be some fire ass bud! its bag seed btw. from the looks of things im guessing i could be looking at a half o or just over that :smoking:

im flowering with flouros btw. i was going to flower for a few more weeks but i have to get the stuff out for family coming over for the holidays and shit coming up so ya damit, im almost 2 weeks into flushing, i was going to chop her down one the 20th but i guess im going to do it this friday :)

o and the buds many look small (they are) but they are fat as fuck the stems and shit are bending down heavyly
    here are sum pic's

2. lols buds for everyone

3. they are looking beautiful... and tasty :)

how much wattage of fluors????

thank you...

4. 300watts of 6 t12 flowering flouros, and 1 (for now) 20 watt cfl for lower parts of the plant

5. what distance the lights is from buds?

6. usually about 3-4 inch away from the top

7. nice, dude!

try more closer if temperature is fine...

8. :confused:were are the
    pics

9. You know this a 7 month old thread?

10. :eek:

ya but i didnt know that after so long they got erased or somthing

11. how much would 1 plant of master kush yield if i am using a decent hydroponics system.