Post pics of your PETS.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dvskidsec, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Drewzilla those dogs are awesome!

2. [​IMG]
    Mittens, Willow, and Frodo hanging out together for the first time. Mind you they've been roomies for about 3 or 4 months at this point. So this was a turning point.

3. Heres my sisters dog i did a portrait of.

It's basically her and her husbands "child"

[​IMG]

4. ^^^^^ cool ass dog!

5. ugh. i miss my dog. she died a few years back.
    does anyone else think dogs are like one of the greatest companions ever?
    i love dogs.

6. This is what I want....

[​IMG]

7. #48 Nag Hamadi, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    Nichi, 1 of my 2 cats.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Toby, my mom's cat. He's diabetic and partially retarded. 95% of the day you can find him staring off into space with his tongue sticking all the way out.
    [​IMG]

Graybush (inspired by Grandma's Boy), my other cat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's not me in the background. I'm assuming it's probably either my mom or sister.

Tigger, the lardass cat. He's 10 years old and weighs about 15 lbs. And Dayzi, the chihuahua, who he doesn't like, at all.
    [​IMG]

And Dayzi, again. We're getting rid of her pretty soon cause she's extremely hyperactive and needs a fenced in yard where she can run around, and we don't have the patience to take care of her anymore. If you bring a toy gun anywhere near her she goes insane, but it's pretty funny. For an annoying little bitch she's pretty fun, and very protective of everyone and everything.
    Interesting fact: We got her from one of my mom's friends, who got her from some crackhead. That explains a lot of things.
    [​IMG]

8. "Toby, my mom's cat. He's diabetic and partially retarded. 95% of the day you can find him staring off into space with his tongue sticking all the way out."

That pic of Toby is a trip
    I can't stop laughing....:D:hello:

9. this thread makes me miss my three (!!!) cats and dog back in san diego so much...

10. Is that cat sucking himself off ????

If not, he's almost there.

11. Nope. He doesn't even lick his own ass, and yet he has the nastiest breath out of all the cats.

12. #53 Buzzard, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    They're fun but also nocturnal.

13. Nah hes just licking his belly. My cat does it so often she has a patch of hair missing. its funny watching it at first, till the hair starts coming off. Now i tell her to knock it off and push her over.

14. Hah my black cat and the fatass one are bald on their bellies. The fat one is bald mostly because whenever we get a kitten they seem to think he's their mom, so they suck on his tits.

15. [​IMG]

Sparky always gets the blunts lit up. :)

16. my cat, Kai:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and my boy's dog:
    [​IMG]

I want a dog :(

17. This is max my pointer! Kinda looks like a pit in the picture tho.
    [​IMG]

18. I am SUCH a bird person!!

I grew up with them, but my dad recently became deathly alergic (like really, he was dying!) all of a sudden. So we had to get rid of them all.....and I move around too much right now to give a bird the attention they deserve.

But soon! I want a coctatoo and an amazon gray. I'm cliche like that.

19. [​IMG]

his name is gizmo