Post pics of your PETS.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dvskidsec, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Me and the homie Toby just chillen ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454127033.543637.jpg

2. he is right!!! I've always had big dogs until this little guy, he has the little dog complex and is quite protective. But he's quite the ladies man.

3. This old girl has no shame lol[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. not meaning to pull at your heartstrings - this is a pic of my recently passed cat. the pic was from the day we picked her up from the rescue centre, she had been used for training dogs - not sure what exactly but was a nervous wreck. so we wrapped her up and had a photo shoot to welcome her.

RIP Claudia [​IMG]

Steve

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Me and my dude Carson going for a cruise.

Attached Files:

7. Little prick didn't have ID!

[​IMG]

(Not advocating getting pets high....plus he's dumb enough as it is....love the big fucker though!)

8. Zero fucks given, he's not even supposed to be on the couch!!!! Got home and the fucker was straight spread eagle lounging... Smh ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455080355.134315.jpg

9. my mom's dog and her chicken (s).
    [​IMG]

And mine (daughter)
    [​IMG]

And the family bam
    (Mother is 2nd, my dog isn't in picture)
    [​IMG]

These are NOT friendly dogs, they are commonly called hybrids of asian wolves.

10. Went on a nice hike today [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Those are beautiful! My old neighbor had a gray wolf/husky mix. You are right about hybrids. They can be very mean unless, you are part of their pack. The neighbor's one grew up knowing me and I brought her treats and scratches every day. She tolerated you based on how well she knew you. Strangrs...not at all. When she was an adult and had pups, only the owner and I could get near her. She was stunning creamy white with a frosted gray back. I'll post a pic of her sometime if I can find it.
    Beautiful scenery with a beautiful dog!

12. Where is this? It's beautiful.

13. Thank you! :3

Southern Oregon :)