Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to keep ur bowl clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NOBLE_SMOKER, Oct 10, 2008.

1. WHATS GOING ON PEOPLE I JUST STARTED SMOKING FROM A BOWL NORMALLY I SMOKE IN PHILLIES OR WHITE OWLS BUT A FEW WEEKS AGO A FRIEND OF MINES INTRODUCED ME TO SMOKING FROM A BOWL AND I ENJOYSMOKING FROM ONE BUT AFTER A COUPLE OF USES THE RES WILL GET STUCK IN THE BOWL AND WILL MAKE THE SMOKE REALLY HARSH PLEASE SHARE YOUR INPUT:confused:

2. scrape it with a bent coat hanger.

3. After every bowl or 2 I heat it up with a lighter and then wipe clean with a piece of paper.

4. The best way to clean out a pipe/bowl is to take some rubbing achohol and salt, put that in a lunch baggie and put ur pipe in side the mix and shake it up for a few minutes, leave it overnight to soak, shake it a lil bit in the morning and then rince your bowl out. It should be good as new.

5. Just scrape it out with something sharp that'll get a lot of the resin out. It should be good after that. Don't forget to use a screen in your bowl so the resin won't go through the pipe and in your mouth, or get caught in the pipe.

6. a pipe cleaner... dip it in some alcohol and scrub away.

7. #8 Foar twenti, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2008
    Put your bowl in a bag, fill with a bit of salt (non-specified) and a high % of isopropyl alcohol. Close bag and shake vigoursly. Pour out that mess and let your piece rinse off under some hot water.

I agree with PsXtreme's post except I wouldn't leave it in there overnight (Unless this thing has like a gram or two of resin).

8. I've always been a fan of having a nice resin covered bowl. I guess I like the look and the fact that it helps keep your green bits from being pulled through prematurely if you're not using a screen, which I don't.

9. Props to you for realizing how gross it makes the smoke when a pipe gets dirty!

Use Isopropyl Alcohol and salt to keep your pieces clean...

For small bowls...throw it in a bag with alcohol/salt, seal it up, put it in another ziploc bag, then shake the hell out of it...

Should clean it right up for ya!

10. Also, as for keeping the whole thing clean I like to put a jar of water in the microwave for about 2min with dish detergent liquid then put in piece and leave for a while. Possibly repeat and rinse pipe and good to go.

11. . <~~that's a period
    and ^^ those are lower case letters. <~~ Look! Another period!