Where does your marijuana come from?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by amsterdamage, Oct 7, 2008.

1. #1 amsterdamage, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2008
    This is freakin' unbelievable!

This guy gets 2 1/2 years for building a drug tunnel into the U.S. and for the possession of 1,000 pounds with the intent to distribute, while cancer patients get longer than that for growing a freakin' plant!!

Where's the fucking justice???

2. Hahahaha that's hillarious.

The link didn't work for me, but I still found it... Holy crap

3. He snitched bra that's where the justice was.

4. Hm, I wonder if they got the idea from Weeds or if Weeds based that on an actual event.

5. Man, I'm pretty sure underground tunnels to transport drugs and other illegal items have been going on loooooong before Weeds. :p

6. This has been a common practice in the Southwest. 1000 lbs is a level 28 offense under the Sentencing Guidelines. Since he plead guilty they probably dropped any enahancements for importation, as well as gave him a reduction for acceptence and responsibility of the violation. It is a 5 - 6.5 yr sentence, however if he agreed not to fight deportation they probably reduced his sentence. This happens often in the Federal Court System b/c of over crowding and the costs of incaceration. So if he agreed to do his 2 yrs and then be deported upon release, they will often cut the sentence in half.

less

7. I wonder if any of the tunnels ever accidentally run into each other?

8. When they say that "justice is blind" they forgot to mention it is also a whore.

9. snitched. and he is loosing his greencard soo now he's real fucked. but yeah he need more time in jail for sure.

10. I know where my weed comes from.

Nowhere. :confused:

11. Exactly. He made a deal, gave a TON of names and information.

12. yeah, your right. There is no way you could get that low of sentence for that with out telling someone about someone.

:smoke:

13. Although two years from now we'll have completely forgotten this entire incident, I would not be surprised if he was killed in prison, or shortly there-after returning to Mexico. Two reasons why I say this:

1. 2.5 years is obviously ridiculous
    2. It has to be ridiculous for a reason
    3. Mexican Drug Cartels don't take chances, and don't play games, and consequently have no respect for human life.
    /:. Therefore: I believe he will die.

14. I just read that the cartels are setting up in Utah and dismembering people in Georgia.

When they've established themselves properly here the violence will resemble the days of the alcohol prohibition and what we currently see in Mexico.

As John Walters is now saying he favors decriminalizing all drugs in Mexico, this level of violence may force him to favor the same policy here...

15. i used to get pot that came from mexico through a tunnel. it was a nice hook up but i think it got busted or something. Its been 6 months sinse i've heard from them people.

16. i love to take a few bong rips and kick back to watch weeds

17. Yup my thoughts exactly I know he told on his plug , the people he had selling for him.
    Damn , If ur gonna do the crime be prepared to do the time .

18. I WISH i knew where my grass grew. I'm so far down the line it sucks ballz!

19. No shit, I served more than that over a couple of o's and and scales in a car and lost my car on top of that.

If i wasn't an American I could live off of welfare, have free insurance, work under the table tax free and sell mass amounts of drugs. If I get caught, well shit, guess I have to serve a couple yrs and get a free ticket home.