MY LEGAL GARDEN-watch it grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by puffpuffere, Oct 4, 2008.

1. This is my back yard garden in Northern California. I planted it on 05/05/08 and took a pic each month. I grew a wide variety from clones.

Attached Files:

2. Nice. What is the purpose of the fencing around the plants? Is it to promote uniform growth or is it to protect from some sort of varmint?

3. those look primely done man, niice

4. The cages are around them to protect from wind and rain. The buds get extremely heavy at the end of the grow cycle. Without the cages you end up with broken branches. I still have a few plants in the dirt. It just rained. There are buds drooping everywhere from the weight but we only lost one branch off a smaller plant. It was the only plant that isn't caged!

5. damn those are some straight marijuana bushes! you must get a nice yield from those come harvest time...i'm curious, about how many oz's did you get from each plant?

6. How do did you get the plant's to be so bushy?

7. Oh yeah. Probably does get pretty windy doesn't it? Usually wrap mine with twine.

8. im moving to california. jesus christ.

9. I use all organic. These plants just bush out on their own. I have found, over the years, that the more room I give them the bushier they get. My average plant yields 2.5 pounds with almost all being at least 2 pounds. In the final picture of the whole garden, look at the Bubblegum plant in the bottom, right of the pic. The cage for that plant is 20' around!

10. Amazing. You get 2.5 lbs each plant.. I see about 10 of those plant's on your field. OMG... that's about 25 lbs there.

11. #11 puffpuffere, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008
    These pics were taken today, 10/04/08. The Hindu Skunk is all dried and is being cured. Te pics are of it's yield of approx. 2 1/2 pounds. In the 3rd pic, that's a gallon jar in the background. What we have dried so far from the one plant fills 5 of them. There is still about a quarter pound of popcorn buds left growing. I like to take all the big buds off a plant and let the popcorn buds grow for a few more weeks. The plants left growing are Candy Shiva, Grapeape and Lavender. The Grapeape buds look kind of skinny. The Lavender is short but sweet.

Attached Files:

12. Excellent garden I wish I was able grow outdoors in my area but sadly to many bandits in my neck of the woods.

So is the legal limit 10 in your county or do you just prefer to keep it small but productive. You must have some cool ass neighbors too!

13. I can only wish that they were all mine. I grow medicinal plants for others. A few are mine. I do have great neighbors in a semi-rural area. However, I have been ripped off twice in the 10 years I've been growing outdoors here. It was the neighbor kid though. Funny thing. He now grows medicinal marijuana in his yard. This is his first year. He's been ripped off twice already. Glad my yard is much more secure.

14. "What goes around, comes around".

Nice plants mate.

D.

:smoking:

15. puffpuffere - brilliant grow. You obviously know what you are doing - good soil, good organic ferts, good sun = massive yields. Respect !!!!!
    I have the sun and everything else, but I have to grow in pots on my roof - my limiting factor. But next year I will try for my best yield ever.

16. My God Man! OUTSTANDING! It must be such a relief to be able to grow right out in the open like that.

Good payback on that kid who ripped you off in the past. That would be my only fear in your situation.

I bet your hands cramp up when you trim all that bud. Your yield from one plant is like 12 times more than what I get from one of my bonsai bushes of bud. I get tired trimming 2 1/2 OZ at one time...couldn't imagine 2.5 pounds.:D

17. man that is an outstanding garden. just hope the feds dont fly over. they dont give a damn if you got a card or not, still bust ya.

18. I don't think the feds will be a huge problem (always a possibility, though). The feds are more into going after dispensaries (in CA, that is). They absolutely despise the medical marijuana movement, their raids are more geared towards large scale producers and distributors. I'd still keep your eye out though.

19. I just hope, if the feds were to see it, that they would stick to their pattern of not messing w/the little guy. Anyway, the little guys would just cost them money. Unlike the money they get from the big guys (confiscations, court fees, etc). I have everything legit. for the locals. My plants belong to several patients and I have copies of their notes. However, I don't know how compassionate the feds would be?

20. i don't they would be compassionate at all.
    even though its legal to have mmj in cali it's still against federal law.
    and the feds have always been pricks.