Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Highest You've ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barnkis, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Same here. That's how i know I'm reeaaaally high, when shit is inconceivably beautiful and i find myself mouth agape saying things like "no fucking way this is even possible"

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Im really high right now, my room is like slanted Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The first time I smoked, I smoke half a joint of my friend's weed. He is a dealer. He gave me the best bud he had in about the past year. I was paralyzed on and off for about an hour and a half. I knew weed wouldn't kill me or put me in the hospital, so I remained calm, despite it being a fairly scary experience. I also had what I believe to be an OBE. Very unique experience, without a doubt... 

4. Once my friend and I smoked a few blunts in a freezer that was unplugged and we put the lid on and hot boxed it. Then we went to our friends Alex's house and he matched us 3 blunts, I was very fucked up I was like laying on the ground in the street for like 4 hours (10 minutes)

5. first time i ever smoked weed, it was fucking cool, its weird how use has changed

6. I always get so high that I listen to music and see random cartoons and symbols when I close my eyes. It's pretty cool. Like one time I saw a funny ass cartoon of an orange cat looking think hitting the other one with a bat on the head, then my head started hurting. ..

7. #208 OneWithPot420, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    I'd say the sesh I had last Saturday had me super high. My homeboy and I went to another one of my friends house. I has some Girl Scout Cookies, my homeboy had some Lemon Diesel, and my other friend, whose house we went to had some Grape Ape. The three of us smoked, 2 joints, 3 glass bong bowls and vaped a trench out of a MFLB. We smoked around noon and I was high for the rest of the day.

8. I remember I snuck out to my friends garage at one in the morning. He had some KILLER Afghan Kush that we smoked earlier. Used flashlights and smoked it from his bowl in the dark in his garage. We were literally baked. Like toasted. To the point where we fell asleep in his moms car and didn't wake up till the next morning. Good shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Felt like I was falling very fast through a couch, while having slight audio hallucinations. I'm one of the people who it was noticeably more intense for the first few times. Best term I can use to describe the experience would be "earth-shattering" 

10. Hard to pick one moment, but one of my farourites was the first time me and 2 friends vaped.  We vaped maybe a gram or so over the period of 1-1.5 hours and, my one buddy had to leave.  All 3 of us were unsure if he were high.(lol)  15 minutes after my friend left he called us to tell him how high he was, we were all amazed at how hard it hit us by then and continued to vape the rest of the day away.

11. Smoked several bowls of some really dank shit and I thought I was on the moon, bouncing and floating like an astronaut. I'm a dancer and I tried doing leaps and shit around my house and I couldn't get off the ground, so I just started jumping in place. Then I thought the floor was made of bubble wrap. After that I just got really philsophical (or so I thought) but apparently I was making no sense at all.

12. Ive never really been so high, that its worth posting it. But, once i get done with my probation, then i will defiantly get the most baked ever. Im aiming to throw up, lol.

13. First time having spots I was given 5 fat ones. Don't think I've ever been that high, I was too fucked to even think of words to say

14. In college we were smoking with the guys who lived in the student apartment downstairs. They didn't believe that a girl could hit a bong well. So I take the bong and of course, I'm like 20 and take a huge rip and forget to let go of the choke so I just keep hitting. Man... I proved it to them but fuck was I ever high.