Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best "homemade" thing to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infamous16, Oct 1, 2008.

1. I'm referring to the aluminum bowl that you sit atop the big cylinder. You've gotta have air holes in it so you can smoke the weed!:smoke:

I wish I had a photo of one of our old ones, it's a really simple contraption, you guys are just over-analyzing it. :p

2. lol i thought you meant holes in the glass tube....

did you guys make a carb or anything?

3. Either way. I've done it both ways, and for that device, I would have to say there's not much of a difference. So I prefer not take take the small effort (I know, I'm lazy!) to make a carb since I'm getting an almost identical hit as if I would have just left it alone.

4. It seems so simple but I still have a few questions. Can you draw something on photoshop real quick?? This is interesting the hell out of me.

I want an aquarium gravel cleaner pipe god damnit! :devious:

5. #25 fvaambush, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    Is it like this?

[​IMG]

edit: ohhh wait ok I just re read your description... I kind of just read through it really quickly the first time. So the big cylinder is your bowl..?

6. [​IMG]

Basically that...

7. Thanks JointRolla, beat me to it. Yeah, that is basically it. And yes, the big cylinder is the place that you set your aluminum foil bowl on top of. It doesn;t have to be a gigantic bowl, I usually only make mine an inch or so deep.

8. ive been usin a waterfall. ill post pics of my set up tomorrow. the way i have it i could smoke in the same room as you and you would not be able to smell any bud whatsoever. gbs and waterfalls are the best imo cuz they are the easiest to make. either get a bottle and poke a hole in it or cut the bottom and your done. the hard part is makin a bowl if you dont already have one to go in the top.

9. I love making water bongs out of random objects. it's fun :bongin:

10. lightbulb vaporizer

11. so basically that aquarium thing, is a 1 person hooka.

12. Pretty much, only it hits hard, real hard. I like to put crushed ice around the base inside the cylinder to give it a nice little cooling effect and take away a little of that "punishing" sting!

13. Me and my friends where in hurry to smoke before we had to go out so we made this ok piece from a coke can. The smoke stayed in the can for a while so we didn't actually have to light it up that much.

14. i found one of those fishtake things, it works perfect. my plastic tubing was like 10 inches long so i cut it down to maybe 3 inches, and stuck a metal socket into the tube and it fits snugly. all you have to do is rubberband the plastic tubing to the main chamber upwards... pour some water inside, perfect bong.

15. Many easy homemade pieces.... Some safer while others aren't...

Safe:
    Apple pipe (normally safe)
    Ghetto Bong [water bottle] (only if you have an actual stem\diffuser\bowl)

Not so safe:
    Aluminum Can pipe (don't burn the aluminum and you'll be fine)

Not safe:
    Anything with a plastic downstem\bowl... PVC is horrible
    Copper is a bad choice for bowls\downstems as well... Brass is fine