Attitude seed bank and Barneys Farm seeds?????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Hashmouf, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Ordered from Attitude myself, 6 days to the west coast. Came in the original Breeder Pack! Some may say they are expensive, but I have to say that they are very courteous, prompt and informative. Very painless process, and I felt very secure with the whole thing. I am a first timer here, went with Barney's Farm G13 Haze. Popped the beans yesterday, was 3 for 3, they are now in Rapid Rooters in a prop. tray looking to sprout hopefully tomorrow. Already looking at the next strain I want to order hehe. Good Luck to you!
    JaM

2. I ordered from Attitude over a week ago with stealth shipping option and nothing yet. I see people on here getting there beans in under that time and i'm on the east coast. Did my package get nabbed? Does it take longer with some orders? Just getting those customs jitters any feedback would help.

3. i ordered from attitude probaly about 2 weeks ago.

Only 1 complaint.

The day they sent me the e-mail, they said i could track it at 8pm that night... so i wake up the next mourning, track it, and it says it hasn't even started its journey yet.... but they deliver it like an hour later to my door, haha :D:p;)

super fast delivery time, i paid by CC and it arrived probaly within 7 days of order, maybe 8. discrete envelope...

the packing.... is less than desired.... i got my seeds fast, but there wasn't any packing to speak of, and in fact one of the seeds came crushed... it germ'd, and rooted and sprouted.... so we'll see how she does, but that is of note...

id recommend them for sure.

4. I sent a money order out last Tuesday.
    Im expecting a payment recieved / shipping email tommorow.
    From Attitude and Marijuana-seeds.nl

5. I just received 5 ww female seeds. Only took 5-6 days plus a t-shirt!

6. Just got my seeds today. Took about 9 days to get here. Violator Kush seeds and some Northern Lights X Skunk. Goin with the violator for my crop stuff looks so good.

7. I just ordered from the Attitude, they have a special right now giving away free seeds, you just have to pay the s/h. So I thought wtf, this is my first online order all I really have to lose is $12 in shipping. So if they get here, I can see how I like this company and get some free sh*t too. Even if the strain sucks it will serve my purpose. ;0

8. So I ordered my seeds on last friday they came yesterday in a discrete package no sig required and in perfect condition.

I ordered 10 Blue Cheese feminized from Barneys farm, plus it was a Fem speacial this month so I got a pack of G-13 Labs "Durban Poison Feminized" and a regular pack of "Power Skunk" for FREE!!!!

This is the first time I have ordered seeds in over 8 years! and I must say I am very pleased!!! So for any one who views this thread..... Attitude seed bank has the "Official Hashmouf Seal of Approval" :hello:

I suggest this seed bank to anyone with a concern for professionalism, quality, and secretcy.

thanks to every one who gave informitive feedback to my question, my gratitude is expressed!

9. #30 TheHemperor4:19, Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008

10. Well with this kind of attention it is just a question of time 'till the same happens to them like it did to other Seedbanks.

11. I ordered a pack of 8ball kush from barneys farm with some other seeds from attitude, DON"T GET 8 ball kush, it was a waste of my fuckin money, 50.00 and NOT 1 germinated, yet the 1 free diesel fem that came with my order which i didn't expect to germinate is now flourishing and about 5 inches tall with large side branches, I wish I could do something about it, but I doubt it. I heard that if you get fucked up seeds, the attitude doesn't cover you anymore:(

yea so i won't be ordering from barneys farm anymore

12. So Attitude accept right?I need to to choose money order option and send the order ID,anyone please tell me how to do it,realy appreciete

13. So you rez a 4 year old thread to ask this?