Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gainesville green

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loudog1490, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 sa60taj, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015

To find good stuff in Gville, I've gone to the burrito brothers, got some food and waiting for a while, a guy came in with a IV:XX shirt on so I started up a conversation with him that ended with if you can help me find good bud, we can do some volcano bags in my car with my DC inverter. He got me really good crypt that was $50 an 1/8th.

2. Hey... Just a fyi for any out there that might happen upon this thread when your searching old school strains...

The original Gainesville Green back in the 70s came from: TA DA!  ...Gainesville, Georgia...

It was very consistant weed... sativa leaning hybrid... for the most part all medium size buds, no seeds ofc.. little fluffier than I liked, tasted great with not the very best high that there ever was but a real damn good high all the same, people thought it wouldn't be good upon seeing it, (it was back when green weed was an anomally & not the norm...) but... changed that tune right away after they tried it... An ounce almost wouldn't fit in a ziplock... quality of the high got better over time different batches... someone was putting serious developement into the strain... it was a labor of love...lol wish I had some seeds of it...

Fucking strain name pirates... Is nothing sacred???

this message provided as a public service to preserve cannabis history in the USA & Internetland...

ty for your support...

wakkyT...

3. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.