Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is "Arizona" weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crazycraka, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Picked up this danky mc dank before and it tasted just like AZ tea and smelled like it too. So I called it Arizona lol mmh it was white and orange. Probably not the same tho.

2. Arizona, zona or zone is basically just another name for mids

3. Lmfao Arizona getting a bad rep

4. Same whenever someone here refers to bud as Arizona or "ariz" its usually schwag.

5. Yeah, I live in Florida and my first bag of weed i bought was zona its basically just a name dealers slap on regs or mids. I got like a gram it had like 4 fucking seeds in it, payed 20 dollars. When i was 13 i was fucking dumb.

6. Yea it's called zona here in florida. Haven't had any in while though. My experience is a refreshing high. Usually mid grade but I enjoy it. Perfect for rolling. A bit too harsh for my pipes.

I remember I was 19 and got 20g of zona for $50. The smell was overwhelming in my room.

7. I live in Arizona, all the weed I get is dank

8. South Jersey Reggie goes for 120 an o and brick shit goes for 80 idk where you guys get 60$ o's from that must be some dirty ass weed