Is white widow really the strongest strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by khearts, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Thanks guys.
    Good knowlegde.

I didnt mean best strain, just keep hearing widow is the strongest. But that could probably mean the same thing :p

2. No, any strain will probably be smokable if it's grown well. Genetics play a huge role in maximum THC potential. No matter how much you pamper lesser stock you'll still get lesser weed than stock that's been bred to higher THC levels.

3. #23 BloodBooger, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    40 year smoker here...and respect to all...but in all those years I'd say Panama Redbud was the top of the pyramid of my tokin experience...just a hammering stone that made you shut the fuck up and ride that bitch out for 45 minutes till you regained the ability to talk or even resemble a higher life form for the rest of the two hour trip...but being an organic farmer (which I believe cannot be touched except for some dialed in hydro with mega lights) white widow has been my strongest strain producing the deepest complex stone of any of todays strains...but thats just so far....maybe that will change tomorrow. I have had some weed that made me soar on the second toke like some Dr Grinspoon but it caused paranoia so quickly and so intensly that I doubt Ann Frank was more worried for that half hour than I was...but it settled down (like all sativas do) into a good mellow stone after that initial scary blast off. The White Widow just has (I can only speak of Din@€ems variety) the right crushing stone that goes from an initial highly energized cerebral rush to a jelly legged couchlock all within an hour of two tokes.....two tokes is all it takes...but this is all based on growing it right...harvesting it at the right time, drying, curing and storing it correctly...what I am saying is, that if done right, it is the bomb. No lie.

4. Doesn't Dr. Grinspoon test at like 28% or something? If it's not the highest, it's certainly one of them.

Lol speak of the devil...you mean Grinspoon right?

6. I think there are much better sativas/ sativa hybrid then White Widow... Jack Herer is one...
    Now if we start talking Indicas, i think most indicas get me higher then any sativa could but that's just me.

7. Yes, its Grinspoon. I typo'd,,, which isnt a rare occurence,,,, sorry and thanks for pointing that out....peace

8. #28 BloodBooger, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    You see those warning points below my avatar ? You know how I feel got those? 15 were for mentioning a crackhead negativly in a post and some officious little zealot of a mod "warned me" for mentioning other "drugs" on this forum.....some more warning points were attained when I complained in the open about being warned...real kid stuff. Just had to get that off my chest cuz I"m a rebel. So, go ahead and give me some more points there butt-CRACK. Wonder if that will get past the censors?

Not quite sure what this has to do with the thread, but no, only you can see how many warnings you've gotten.

Pretty much this.  The best bud I've ever smoked was some organic white widow.  I was at my smoking peak and this stuff lit me up like i was a newbie smoker.  I've had quite a few of the heavily hyped newer strains (Blue dream, GSC, kush variations, etc) and none of them were as good as that organic ww.   Now all of this is coming from a person who lives in FL so I probably don't have the access as some of the other people here in Medical or Rec states, but from what I've had over the last 15 or so years WW more than holds it's own.  

11. @JOHNNY_BLAZE. Same experience I had. I have no skin in the game...if there were better, I'd say so.

12. I think certain strains can only get up to a certain percentage depending on the strain and how well you grow it.
    Darth Vader OG has been grown to barely over 25%

13. I know a couple years ago AK-47 took the title, even over white widow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum