putting liquids in your bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BayArea408, Sep 14, 2008.

1. sorry mate but Vitamin water has a shitload of sugar in it

but thx for the sugar pwns THC info :)

2. I second this motion, if you can, try your favorite soda in your bong at least once. It tastes super carbonated which is a weird rush to the senses. Hopefully you won't be sorry for trying it. Also, as long as you empty and at very least flush your bong with water afterward it should not do anything to you bong whatsoever. But, a note to those people with dome percs and such built into their bongs, I can see a problem arising from using a sugary substance in there. It could possibly get clogged. Although a nice dose of warm water should fix even those.

3. I say, if your weed is so bad, that you need to cover up the horrible 'weed taste', then you should get some better fuckin bud.
    JK.:rolleyes:

No but seriously if your going to smoke then you should probably acquire the taste of whatever your smoking, and yea i wouldnt put anything besides water in any water piece now. I tried Vitamin Water in an acrylic bong once, i could taste it, but its not anything great, stick to water, anything else will make your piece sticky and nasty.

4. and why would you do this?

5. you know... adding differnt things just so you can say youve done that is dumb... just smoke weed in a bong with snow or ice water nothing else works as good. if you use anything else to get flavor dont even smoke weed use a hooka and smoke tobaccy and mess around with putting juice and vodka in that thing not a bong.

6. Snow! My friends absolutely live by snow in the bong. They can't get enough of winter!

7. ive tried lots of things but never snow.... What a coincidence its snowing tonight :D

8. My friend lost a bet and had to drink some "bong tequila." He puked on contact with the drink, he said it was the nastiest thing he ever tasted.

9. Ash+water+juice= nastiest ass thing you will ever taste. If you must you can use sugarfree drinks such as powerade, but it still tastes like resin/ash to me...

10. I would just use water. That's just me. I've never tried gatorade. I THINK I tried some sort of tea, but I don't remmeber that day too well. lol

11. dude same here haha.
    i'm kind of excited to try the snow bong.

12. Yes, I have indeed smoked out of a bong filled with just about anything. I got on the alcohol kick, but most things did not improve taste or harshness. Actually I think my favorite was Mouth wash, but that is in the past. THC does indeed dissolve into oils, and alcohol. I have never experienced a lacking or bad high though from smoking with stuff other than water. I do agree anything that can get the smoke cold quick is the best option. Weed is an acquired taste, but cooling it down and not burning your mouth and lungs is the key to that. Everyone tries different stuff in the bong. The REAL question is how long will it take you to realize it doesn't help much?

13. if you want smoothness either go with either
    : ice water water
    : steamed water(has to be really hot like boiling, not just hot tap water)
    : the blue peppermint scope mouthwash( but it has alchohol so it takes away some thc)
    : snow/slush
    : add cough gels to the water especially the ones with the same ingrediant as sucretes

trust me use either of theses, in my opinion ice cold water is easiest followed by boiling water

14. Try Sobe Life Water, it's pretty watery but has a fruity taste, I recommend the pear flavor. Def chilled

15. if your not using a really nice bong then i always like sticking a piece of some winterfresh or minty gum in the bong water. it tastes amazing. only shitty thing is we got like 2 pieces of gum stuck in my friends bong. good thing its just a cheap acrylic :)

16. i prefer snow, its so smoooth!

once my friend got stoned and we had used monster in the bong so he just drank it...
    good times

17. [​IMG]

18. I once fulled up the base oo my bong with water and then put some orange fower water in the perk, it wasn't the best but it let me go a couple more days before cleaning my bong without it getting completly disgusting. I think rosewater might have been better.

19. we use gatorade sometimes. good flavor...kind of sticky though

20. vitamin water has a lot of sugar in it. but i say just go with what ever tastes best in the end you wont really tell the difference