Spoon and vagina.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronicman00, Sep 11, 2008.

1. #1 chronicman00, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
    Well...Yesterday my friends girlfriend was talking to me about how she was at her house and horny and told me how she forgot her dildo at her friends house. At first I was like "okay..that sucks..I dont want to hear about you fucking yourself"(ive known her for a while) but she kept talking and she said she remembered her BF left his nice sized spoon pipe its like 7 or 8 inches long at her house and she said she fucked herself with it:eek:. I was like:hide:. Then I told her atleast wash it or something and she said no because she didnt want to get the inside wet and make it smell like bong water.(shes very noobish and thought her BF would get pissed if she cleaned it) after that she said she just wiped it off with a napkin.

I told her she could just wash it with ISO and salt and it wont smell or anything but she was still skeptical so I was just like w.e. So today im over at my boys house and we are just chillin and he asks if I wanted to smoke I was like sure...then I remembered about the spoon so I asked him what we are smoking out of because I didnt know if he got the piece back. And he told me he wanted to smoke out of his spoon because he just got it back:(. So he loads a bowl and im just sittin there thinkin of an excuse to not smoke cuz I dont want to put my lips on dry day old vaginal bacteria. I told him that I changed my mind and that I didnt feel like blazing lol he didnt question he just said its cool so I was like 'fuckyeah!'. Well he starts smoking while I watch in disgust and after a couple tokes hes like "this thing tastes weird"(some vaginal juices mustve gotten inside) I just cracked up and hes like"wtf man did you do something to it?" I was like"No, your gf fucked herself with it":D hes like "nah man your fuckin with me this thing is just really rez'd up nice try though" I told him I wasnt lying but I just gave up because he wasnt believing me.

I realllllyyy hope he washes that.

Moral of the story: My friends GF has a smelly vagina that should be cleaned.

2. my gf's pussy tastes like candy idk bout u

3. #3 chronicman00, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
    shes not my girlfriend.

4. .........lol

5. it took me halfway through this post to realize you meant spoon as in a pipe. .

not a kitchen spoon.

but thats just because i had a dream involving anal spooning one time. . no big deal

6. yeah i thought u meant like a cereal spoon at first too. and why didn't she want to clean it? she didn't want her pussy to smell like bong water? first off, why not clean it after? maybe i skipped that part, and second, well wtf. thats like saying its ok for a horny guy to stick his dick into a bong and then not clean it out after he shoots his wad into it, both of which are unacceptable. i'm all for multi-taskers but a pipe really should only be used as a pipe. this girl sounds like a weirdooooo. sorry if shes ur bff or whatevs.

7. yea buy your buddy a box of clorox wipes and second guess everything phallic in his home from this point on

8. anal spooning? like eating out an ass with a big spoon? like a bowl of cereal? what a random dream.

9. She put something into her vagoo that's been passed through the mouths of many stoners with dubious hygene.

I hope she cleans. Well.

10. Any pics of the girl or the spoon?

11. nah man she didnt want to clean it cuz she thought it would reek like a bong and thought my friend would get pissed. Dont worry when I said shes like my sister I meant it as in ive known her for a long time you know? I didnt literally mean it as in like we have a super strong bond. kind of when you call someone a bro there not really your bro but youve known them for a while... I dont really talk to her much the only time I see her is when shes hangin with my friend. sorry if im not makin sense im just *blazed*

12. nah shes fiiine though. Sometimes I tell my friend if he wasnt dating her I would soo fuck her haha he turns like this:mad: and im like "see yaaaaaaa:bolt:"

13. Get ur homie to clean that Asap

14. i had a dream this girl wanted me to penetrate her with a spoon anally. .

let it go at that

15. who leaves their didlo at a friends house?

16. dude the whole time i pictured this chick banging herself with a big ass metal spoon and though about how uncomfortable that probablly would be

thats some wierd ass shit...........i still see no reason why she wouldnt clean it atleast
    .......people like this make me wonder about humanity

17. thats what I wanna know man

18. OMG!

This is how far we've come at Grosscity.

19. Bahahhahaa, wtf is wrong with her.

20. she coulda put a condom over it lol or called her boyfriend