Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do drugs stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xcraighebert, Sep 5, 2008.

1. good post and very accurate
    (i know from pissing in a cup over a hundred times)

2. i ate 1 piece of grass cake 7days ago it was a normal piece that we orders in cafe, but today i have to take a drug test... god.... do you think it will show? and do you think if the test is positive i will lose this job or it will be record for my jobs in future?

3. so what should i do? go and take the drug test today? for eating a piece of grass cake 7days ago or leave this job?
    i want to make sure that it wont be record for my future
    if they dont want me is bad, but if it become a record it is worse

4. You are all dilusional!!! I do drug screens for a living and you are all wrong about the time it stays in your system.
    No I do not smoke, I am allergic... and have no need for it.
    BUT I can tell you thc stays in your systems over 30 days if youre a chronic smoker. THC stores in your fatty cells so depending on your body size, it can be in there longer. If you are nothing but muscle it does not store for long. As for the oral swab it does not take 10-16 hours to get it out, it is a lot longer than that!
    Good luck trying to fool the DT... it doesnt happen in my office, our lab is too good and they test for the whole shebang, regardless if you take it or not!

Spot on bitches!