Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do drugs stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xcraighebert, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Why oh WHY does cannabis have to be the only drug that stays in your system for like 9 years

its bullshit i say

pure bullshit

2. thanks man, im glad it helped :cool:
    ill shoot you some rep sometime.

3. Props on the info man

+ rep

4. this is kind of a long story but its all intertwined to this thread..

august 16th im pretty sure, i was allowed to "stay at a friends house". well, at the moment, he sold xanax. i took 4 1mg tablets ( the blue ones ). I was pretty fucked up, considering i am a lightweight. He then got a gram of blow, and blew me down all night, for free ( no homo intended, lol. )

Around 4 am we went to another friends house, and started drinking (shots); up until about 7 am. Needless to say, i was wasted.. We hung out for a couple more hours, and then i decided to go home ( i guess ? ) dont remember shit, I had a blackout for sure.

Well I guess when i got home, I DO remember that i was going to throw up by choice, so maybe i will feel a little less out of it. To make the story short, i passed out, and hit my head on the bath tub. To my mom, she just heard a big "thud", and opened the door, to see me passed the fuck out. They didnt call the EMS, thank god, to find out what i had taken. I woke up at like 7 pm that afternoon, having no fucking clue what happened.

Well I went to rehab last year from Jan-April. So my dad decides to call up my old drug counselor, and he sets up a assesment (meaning you get tested basically) . Now he told me it was going to be on the 8th of September. Which was around 3 weeks. What i DID learn in rehab is that even if you smoke everyday, if you have a fast metabolism, it should only take 2 weeks. So i kept smoking. Actually, I said fuck it, Ill get a detox drink, and smoked up until the 4th ( bad idea ). Well I took the detox drink and everything so i thought i would be good.

I go in there, and shes like, " you havent taken any vitamins, or anything like that have you? Or whats it called, golden seal?" Im like nope :devious:. Well its a ten panel drug test, meaning it bascially tested for every drug posted above.

Of course It showed up positive for marijuana, and even PCP was slightly altered, but negative thank god. I was so fuckin salty, just wasted 40 bucks on a detox drink that didnt work. Now i get drug tested every 2 weeks, sucks. But one thing i did learn, is that if you are clean and you smoke, it only takes up to a week to clean your system out.

Basically what im getting at is that if you get drug tested regularly, coke and pills are your best option, and of course, alcohol.

Im sorry for such a long story, lol. But if you read it, congrats!!

5. Awesome thread...this will help me out alot

I'm a light smoker I guess, so I think ill be ok for a drugtest in a couple weeks if i have a session tonight...what do u guys think? Im risking it i guess but im going to a party tonite...what can i say? Lol

6. Does anyone know how long thc will stay in your blood for blood tests? Always wanted to know.

7. thank you so fucking much. i get tested once a year, something my mother wants me to do even though i'm a fucking man just to please her. i never know when it is and at the same time they say they're testing for minerals and shit but i think they're trying to pull a fast one on me, this helps alot thanks :)))

8. Chronic users of benzodiazepines take longer than 3-5 days. I failed my first drug test for benzos, and didn't take them for 2 weeks, and I still failed my drug test for it.

Also, I haven't smoked weed since mid august, and somehow I failed my drug test. I've been around it pretty much everyday, but I know for a fact I have NOT ingested marijuana since august

9. hahah when i first read the title thread i thought.. hey why dont you go looks in xcraigs sig??;):D:D

10. This needs to be a sticky!

11. how long do think I have until its all out. 4 weeks ago I smoked everyday for a week. Then he following weekend I smoked twice. Then the following weekend I smoked twice again. Then yesterday I smoked once and that's all I'm doing. Anyone have a guess? Even if your not sure I'd still like ur input

12. NOTE: The above chart gives approximate detection periods for each substance by test type.
    The ranges depend on amount and frequency of use, metabolic rate, body mass, age, overall health, drug tolerance, and urine pH.

haha man, I had to provide the chart twice yesterday to people looking for it. I never knew my little chart would become so popular. :D

13. Table of Contents
    INTRODUCTION TO DRUG TESTING...................................................................... 3
    URINE TEST........................................................................................ 5
    HAIR TEST......................................................................................... 7
    BLOOD TEST....................................................................................... 10
    SALIVA DRUG TESTS ............................................................................... 12
    SWEAT TEST....................................................................................... 14
    TOP 10 MOST POPULAR RECREATIONAL DRUGS........................................................... 15
    HOME REMEDIES AND OTHER MYTHS.................................................................... 22
    DrugTestFriend.COM CHEAT SHEET................................................................... 29
    © Copyright DRUG TEST FRIEND.
    This book may not be duplicated without prior written consent, but may be
    distributed in whole freely.
    Introduction to Drug Testing
    Drug tests look for metabolites your body produces when it metabolizes drugs
    that you have consumed or ingested. Masking agents are easily detected by
    drug testing agents.
    Most companies drug test because the tests are sanctioned by the state, while
    other states do not have many regulations. In states that require drug testing,
    the employers are legally able to ask you to take drug test for no reason at all.
    They do not need a warrant or probably cause and random drug tests may also
    occur. States and employers believe that it is their right to expect that their
    employees are sober in the workplace, especially if public safety or security is a
    concern. Most agree to this statement, however, many people disagree on
    whether or not random drug testing is necessary or an appropriate way to
    determine someone's sobriety.
    Drug testing in the workplace was legalized on September 15, 1986 when
    Executive Order 12564 was signed by President Ronald Reagan. This order
    made it a condition of employment that all Federal employees were to refrain
    from using illegal drugs, even while they were off-duty. This order was the basis
    for the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, which originally only applied to Federal
    employees but then was used by the states, local jurisdictions and private-sector
    employees to implement drug testing in the workplace.
    Before you take a drug test you will first need to know what the drug test is
    looking for and what type of timeline you are looking at for being detected
    depending on what type of drug you have used.
    It is important to understand that what is being tested for varies greatly
    depending on who is performing the test, the cost of the test, the expectations
    and federal requirements. Some businesses may also have their own personal
    drug testing rules as well.
    Federal government guidelines require that those who hold a commercial driver's
    license and work for a business where they will be driving a commercial vehicle
    have a drug testing system in place. If you are in the professional driving
    profession, you will need to pay special attention to the type of testing that your
    company requires. The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) requires that
    companies test for five specific categories of drugs. Most drug testing
    companies will provide a test that checks for all five categories. These five
    categories include:
    · Cocaine – Includes Cocaine, Crack and Benzoylecognine
    · Cannabinoids – Includes Marijuana and Hash
    · Amphetamines – Includes Speed, Methamphetamines and amphetamines
    · Opiates – Includes Heroin, Opium, Codeine and Morphine
    · Phencyclidine – PCP
    Depending on what profession you are in or what business or governmental
    department you are required to take a drug test for, there may be expansion tests
    required. These test for additional drugs such as:
    · Barbiturates – Including Phenobarbital, Scorbarbitol and Butalbital
    · Hydrocodone – Including Vicodin and Lortab
    · Mehqualone – Known most commonly as Quaaludes or Ludes
    · Benzodiazepines – Includes Valium, Xanax, Librium, Serax and Rohypnol
    · Methadone
    · Propoxyphene – Includes Darvon compounds
    · Ethanol – Known as Alcohol
    · MDMA or Ecstasy
    Drugs that can be tested for, but are not commonly tested for include:
    · LSD
    · Tryptamines – Including Psilocybin, AMT, DMT, DPT, 5-MeO-DiPT
    · Phenethylamines – Including Mescaline, MDMA, MDA, MDE, 2C-B, 2C-T-7
    · Inhalants – Including Toluene, Xylene and Benzene
    Now, that you know what can be tested for we can discuss which tests test for
    which drugs.
    Urine Tests
    Urine tests are among the least expensive and most popular type of drug test.
    You can buy a home urine testing kit for around $7 to $50. The urine test is
    considered an intrusive type of testing. The test generally tests for use within the
    past week or longer if the drug is regularly used. These tests are also
    temperature tested to ensure integrity of the sample.
    Substance Detection Period by Urine Test
    Alcohol 12-24 hours
    Amphetamine 1-4 days
    Barbiturates 1- 21 days
    Benzodiazepines 1-42 days
    Cannabis (Single Use) 2-3 days
    Cannabis (Habitual Use) Up to 12 weeks
    Cocaine 4-5 days
    Codeine/Morphine 2-4 days
    Heroin 2-4 days
    Methamphetamines 3-5 days
    PCP 3-7 days If you need fast acting Detox or hair purifier,
    DrugTestFriend.com has everything you need to pass your
    next drug test
    Hair Tests
    Hair tests are much more expensive than urine tests. These tests are often
    considered unobtrusive tests because they are just small hair samples. The hair
    drug test does allow a company to test for substances over a longer period of
    time, but do not usually detect use within the past week.
    These tests require a sample of hair that is about 1 ½ inches long and they
    cannot be performed with just a single hair. These tests tend to test positive
    about twice as often as a urine test. According to a recent study on hair tests,
    out of 1, 832 paired hair and urine tests, 124 hair tests were positive while only
    57 urine tests were positive. Unlike the urine test, the hair test is not significantly
    affected by brief periods of abstinence from drugs.
    These tests are also capable of determining when the use of drugs occurred and
    when use was discontinued. Drugs such as codeine, heroin and morphine tend
    to lie down on the hair shaft tightly and do not usually migrate down the hair
    shaft. If the hair sample is long enough, drug testers may be able to determine
    some “relative” conclusions about when the drug use occurred. Cocaine,
    however, is very easy to detect and will migrate along the shaft. This makes it
    difficult to determine when the drug was used and how long an individual has
    been using it. The hair test may also be able to reliably differentiate between
    opiate and poppy seed use.
    Substance Detection Period by Hair Test
    Alcohol Not detectable
    Amphetamines Up to 90 days
    Barbiturates Unknown
    Benzodiazepines Unknown
    Cannabis (Single Use) Up to 90 days
    Cannabis (Habitual Use) Up to 90 days
    Cocaine Up to 90 days
    Codeine/Morphine Up to 90 days
    Heroine Up to 90 days
    Methamphetamines Up to 90 days
    PCP Up to 90 days If you need fast acting Detox or hair purifier,
    next drug test
    Blood Tests
    Blood tests are the most expensive and most intrusive form of drug testing. They
    are also the most accurate method of testing and the least common because of
    the expense. Blood tests are not very popular due to the widespread fear of
    blood borne infectious diseases. Blood testing also has a short detection period
    and requires trained phlebotomists to take to the blood from the individual.
    Blood tests cannot only be used to determine if you are using recreational drugs,
    but they can be used to determine if you are on any other types of medications.
    Blood may be used for testing for alcohol, but only within a few hours after
    alcohol has been ingested. If an individual is an alcoholic, there may be a longer
    available window due to the build-up of alcohol in the blood.
    There are also some personal risks involved with blood tests. If you have a fear
    of needles then that will be one obstacle, but other problems include:
    · Excessive Bleeding
    · Blood accumulating under the skin (Hematoma)
    · Infection at site of needle puncture
    · Multiple punctures to veins - May occur if phlebotomist has not be trained
    properly or is new
    · Fainting or Feeling lightheaded
    Substance Detection Period by Blood Test
    Alcohol Unknown – Depends on use
    Amphetamines Unknown
    Barbiturates Unknown
    Benzodiazepines Unknown
    Cannabis (Single Use) 2-3 days
    Cannabis (Habitual Use) 2 weeks
    Cocaine Unknown
    Codeine/Morphine Unknown
    Methamphetamines 1-3 days
    PCP 1-3 days If you need fast acting Detox or hair purifier,
    next drug test
    Saliva Drug Tests
    These tests are typically a little more expensive than a urine test but are less
    than a blood or hair test. The saliva test is becoming more popular as they are a
    less intrusive form of drug testing and are easiest to administer. These tests are
    able to detect more recent use than other drug testing procedures and are able
    to detect use within the past few days.
    These tests are very product specific because there are no nationally accepted
    standards or cutoff concentrations for detection. The test does require lab
    processing to ensure that the test is accurate. These tests are also the hardest
    to manipulate by the drug user. The tests tend to mimic the results that would be
    found in a blood test because saliva is derived from blood. Detection is available
    immediately upon use.
    Substance Detection Period by Saliva Test
    Alcohol Unknown
    Amphetamines 3 days
    Barbiturates Unknown
    Benzodiazepines Unknown
    Cannibis (Single Use) 1 hour after ingestion, Up to 14 hours
    Cannibis (Habitual Use) 1 hour after ingestion, Up to 14 hours
    Cocaine From time of ingestion and for 48 to 72
    hours
    Codeine/Morphine 12-36 hours
    Heroin From time of ingestion and for 48 to 72
    hours
    Methamphetamine From time of ingestion and for 48 to 72 hours
    PCP 3 days If you need fast acting Detox or hair purifier,
    next drug test
    Sweat Tests
    The sweat test is a new form of drug testing that involves the individual being
    tested to wear a patch for a specific period of time. The test is considered
    somewhat intrusive and the reliability has still not been confirmed. These tests
    are relatively uncommon, but they may grow in popularity, as the test is made
    more reliable.
    The accuracy of the sweat test is also somewhat controversial, as if you have
    smoke on your body from marijuana, for example, the test may give a false
    reading. These tests may be able to detect some substances that would not
    trigger other tests that are currently being used. If a single drug has been used
    for longer than one week, the sweat test will be positive while the urine test may
    be negative.
    The test is performed by a patch being placed on the skin and the patch then
    absorbs sweat over the time period that it is worn. It is possible to get a positive
    result if you use a drug during the time you are wearing the patch.
    If you need fast acting Detox or hair purifier,
    next drug test.
    Top 10 Most Popular Recreational Drugs
    1. Cocaine
    Street Names: Coke, Snow, Nose Candy, Dust, White Lady, Toot, Blow
    Tested for in Standard Drug Tests
    Drug Testing Information: Cocaine is detectable in urine for 48 to 72 hours
    after use. Long term of cocaine may cause it to remain in the system for longer
    than three days. Cocaine is under the NIDA 5. Cocaine can be detected in
    urine, hair and saliva drug tests.
    Substances that may cause a false positive:
    · Kidney infections, kidney disease
    · Liver infections, liver disease
    · Diabetes
    · Amoxicillin (antibiotic) and Tonic Water
    · Coca Tea
    2. Marijuana (Cannabis)
    Street Names: Pot, Dope, Grass, Weed, Mary Jane, Doobie, Bud, Ganja,
    Hashish, Hash, Bhang, Marihuana
    Tested For in Standard Drug Tests
    Drug Testing Information: THC is the metabolite of marijuana. THC is one of
    the NIDA 5 and is detectable in urine for up to 72 hours after use or 12 weeks
    Visit DrugTestFriend.com or call us at 1-252-216-0196 for more information
    with habitual or chronic use. THC can be detected in Hair, Saliva, Blood and
    Urine tests.
    · Ibuprofen (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB)
    · Naproxen (Aleve)
    · Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
    · Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
    · Riboflavin (Vitamin B2, Hempseed Oil)
    · Kidney Infection, Kidney Disease
    · Liver Disease
    · Diabetes
    · Dronabinol (Marinol)
    3. Crack Cocaine
    Street Names: Freebase cocaine, Rock, Crack
    Tested For In Standard Drug Test (Under Cocaine)
    Drug Testing Information: Crack Cocaine is essentially a form of cocaine that is
    intended for drug abuse only. Crack Cocaine is more harshly punished than
    regular cocaine. Crack Cocaine is detected as cocaine on a drug test either
    through urine, hair or saliva.
    · Kidney infections, kidney disease
    · Liver infections, liver disease
    · Diabetes
    · Amoxicillin (antibiotic) and Tonic Water
    · Coca Tea
    4. Ecstasy (MDMA)
    Street Names: Ecstasy, E, X, XTC, M, Rolls, Beans, Adam, Psychedelic
    Amphetamine
    NOT Tested For in Standard Drug Tests
    CAN Trigger Amphetamines on Drug Test
    Drug Testing Information: Ecstasy is not specifically tested for in the NIDA 5,
    but it has a close chemical relationship to amphetamines and users may test
    positive for both amphetamines and methamphetamines. Amphetamines are
    detectable by standard drug tests in urine for 24 to 96 hours after use.
    Methamphetamines tend to stay in the system longer and can be detected 24-
    120 hours after use. Ecstasy can also be detected in hair tests. Amphetamines
    can also be detected in saliva for up to 3 days.
    · Ephedrine (Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp,
    etc.)
    · Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
    · Diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
    · Nasal Sprays (Vicks Inhaler, Afrin)
    · Asthma Medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine tablets)
    · Prescription Medications (Dexedrine, Pholedrine, Redux,
    Mescocarb, Amfepramone, Cathne, Morazone, Etafediabe, and a
    variety of other medications ending in “mine.”
    · Liver Disease
    · Diabetes
    5. Heroin
    Street Names: Dope, Junk, Smack, H, Mr. Brownstone
    Tested For In Standard Drug Tests
    Drug Testing Information: Heroin and other related Opiates are tested for in the
    NIDA 5. Heroin will break down into codeine and morphine and codeine breaks
    down into morphine. Heroin will cause you to test positive for Heroin, Codeine
    and Morphine. The levels that are apparent in a test can determine if the
    codeine and morphine were components of Heroin use. These can be detected
    in saliva, urine and hair tests. Heroin generally produces a positive test result for
    a day after single use and longer with chronic use.
    Substance that may cause a false positive:
    · Poppy Seeds (Hair tests claim to be able to distinguish between
    poppy seeds and opiates)
    · Prescription pain medications
    · Cough suppressants with Dextromethorphan (DXM)
    · Nyquil
    · Liver Disease
    · Diabetes
    · Various other Quinolones and Antibiotics, most ending in “floxacin”
    6. LSD
    Street Names: Acid, L, Tabs, Blotter, Doses, Trips
    NOT Tested For In Standard Drug Tests
    Tested For in US Military
    Some Businesses and Schools Test
    Drug Testing Information: LSD can be tested for in a urine drug test, but the
    test is more expensive and very uncommon. LSD is not commonly tested for in
    the NIDA 5 in the basic drug test and is not available for extended drug tests.
    LSD is not chemically similar to drugs that are tested for and does not typically
    trigger other tests. Some military branches will test for LSD. The price for LSD is
    still not included in the NIDA battery of tests. Some urine drug testing packages
    are starting to include LSD in their standard tests.
    7. Crystal Meth
    Street Names: Meth, Speed, Crystal, Glass, Crank, Tweak, Yaba, Desoxyn, Ice,
    Crank, Shabu Shabu
    Drug Testing Information: Amphetamines are tested in the NIDA 5. These
    drugs are detected in urine tests for 1 to 3 days after ingestion.
    Methamphetamines may last long and can be detected for 3 to 5 days after use.
    Methamphetamines are detectable in hair tests for up to 90 days. They are also
    detected in the blood for 1 to 3 days.
    · Ephedrine (Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp)
    · Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
    · Diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
    · Nasal Sprays (Vicks Inhaler, Afrin)
    · Asthma Medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine tablets)
    · Prescription Medications (Dexedrine, Pholedrine, Redux,
    Mescocarb, Amfepramone, Cathne, Morazone, Etafediabe, and a
    variety of other medications ending in “mine.”
    · Liver Disease
    · Diabetes
    8. GHB
    Street Names: G, Liquid Ecstasy, Somatomax, Scoop, Grievous Bodily Harm
    NOT Tested For in Extended Drug Tests
    Possible To Test For
    Drug Testing Information: GHB is not a part of the NIDA 5. GHB is not
    detectable in any of the current drug tests that are used for employment, schools,
    judicial agencies or sports. It is detectable in urine for 12 to 24 hours after
    ingestion. All of the metabolites are gone within the first 24 hours. These tests
    are uncommon and the test is much more expensive than a basic drug test.
    9. Ketamine
    Street Names: K, Special K, and Cat Tranquilizer

Possible To Test For Drug Testing Information:
    Ketamine metabolites can be found in the urine,blood and hair, but tests for this substance are uncommon. The drug is slowlybecoming recognized as a “Club Drug,” but specific tests are not being used.
    The drug is detectable for approximately 2 to 4 days.
    Substances that can cause false positives:
    · Ketamine can cause a false positive for a PCP test, but the two can be
    differentiated in confirmation tests.
    10. PCP
    Street Names: Angel Dust, Sherms, and Embalming Fluid
    Drug Testing Information: PCP is in the NIDA 5 and is tested for in all standard
    drug tests. Ten percent of the substance is excreted without being metabolized
    in urine. The remainder of the substance is metabolized as hydroxylate and
    glucuronide. Standard urine tests will test for both versions of the substance.
    Chronic users that have high body fat will be at greatest risk for long-term
    detection. PCP is detectable in urine tests for 3 to 7 days. Long-term users can
    be detected for up to 30 days. PCP is also detected in hair tests for 90 days,
    blood tests for 1 to 3 days and saliva for 3 days.
    Substances that can cause false positives:
    · Ketamine can cause a false positive for a PCP test, but the two can be
    differentiated in confirmation tests.
    in selecting the right product for your drug test.
    Home Remedies and Other Myths
    There are several home remedies that people have been attempting in order to
    pass drug tests for several years. The main problem is that as the drug tests
    become more technologically advanced and as more methods of drug testing are
    designed, home remedies are becoming less reliable. Here are a few of the
    most popular home remedies and why they don't work.
    Washing Your System with Water
    Washing your system by drinking large quantities of water about 4 to 6 hours
    prior to a drug test has been recommended in emergency situations. There are
    dangers behind drinking too much water including water intoxication, which leads
    to another condition called hypnoatremia. This is a condition in which causes the
    body to lose electrolytes dilutes the sodium in the body.
    From the cellular level, you are essentially drowning yourself. Electrolyte
    imbalances and the swelling of tissues can cause an irregular heartbeat, allow
    fluid to enter the lungs and may cause the eyelids to flutter. Swelling can also
    put pressure on the brain and nerves, which can cause seizures, coma and
    ultimately death.
    In the case of drinking enough water to pass a drug test, you may actually do
    yourself more harm in testing because your urine is lightly to be heavily diluted.
    This is abnormal and many tests will recognize that an unusual amount of water
    was consumed prior to the test.
    If you drink so much water that your urine looks diluted, the testing company may
    assume that you have diluted your urine and you may fail the test because of
    this.
    Drinking Vinegar
    Many believe that drinking vinegar and water together will flush your system, but
    this is only a myth. Vinegar will lower the pH of urine and Amphetamines may be
    excreted three times faster when your urine is acidic. Vinegar may reduce
    detection time, but you are still likely to be detected. Vinegar will also cause
    diarrhea, which can also cause dehydration. You will need to drink plenty of
    water if you use the vinegar option.
    Covering a Diluted Urine Sample
    If you have been drinking large quantities of water, you may find that your urine is
    diluted. A diluted sample can cause you more problems because you may be
    accused of tampering with your sample. There are two other options that people
    have tried to cover a diluted sample.
    1. Creatinine Level
    a. Eating red meat will boost your creatinine levels and it has been
    suggested that if you eat a large amount of red meat for about three
    days before your drug test, you can cover a diluted sample
    because the creatinine levels will be normal.
    2. Vitamin B or Vitamin C
    a. By taking 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B or vitamin C, you may
    be able to color your urine sample yellow. Time-release vitamins
    may pose a problem if you are attempting this method.
    There are several problems with these strategies. The main problem is that
    diluted samples are tested for specific gravity and creatinine levels that are below
    normal or above normal. If you eat too much red meat, you may end up hurting
    your test even more. If you only take the vitamins, you may have yellow urine,
    but they will still test as diluted samples. If you take too much vitamin B or C,
    these unnecessary levels will be excreted through your urine and many drugtesting
    companies are testing for abnormal levels of vitamins.
    Diuretics
    Diuretics will cause you to urinate frequently. There are several diuretics that
    you may consume on a regular basis including:
    · Coffee
    · Cranberry Juice
    · Beer
    · Iced Tea
    · Herbal Tea'
    · Pepsi
    · Grapes
    If you are consuming enough of a diuretic to flush your system, you may find that
    you will become seriously dehydrated. Diuretics can cause you to lose vital fluids
    and electrolytes and may even cause kidney damage from frequent urination.
    Electrolyte imbalances are also a dangerous effect that can cause heart, kidney
    and liver problems. Many kidney and liver problems will also cause you to have
    a false positive drug test for the majority of recreational drugs. If your
    electrolytes are imbalanced, you are at risk for heart failure or sudden death.
    Using Someone Else's Sample
    First of all, you will need to be able to get the sample into the testing room. It is
    commonplace for the tester to be in the room with men and possibly women if
    they are suspicious.
    Second of all, you will need to know every substance, medication, food, etc. that
    the person has consumed within the last 24 to 48 hours and possibly the last
    month or longer and you will have to keep the sample between 91 to 97 degrees.
    Remedies such as Contac and Alka-Seltzer have caused many tests to come up
    as a false positive, which is why you will need to know everything that your friend
    has consumed.
    There are so many problems with this. Many testing facilities are requiring that
    people remove all of their clothing and wear a gown while they supply a sample.
    People have tried to use a vial or other receptacle taped to the inside of their
    thigh to get around the gown and the temperature requirement. This is very
    dangerous to try, especially if someone is watching you! If you get caught
    tampering with your sample, you will automatically fail the drug test and then you
    will have to deal with the consequences associated with the drug test that you
    were taking. If the tester requires another sample, they may require a certain
    amount of urine to test and if you are not able to supply enough, you may fail the
    test as well.
    Several other herbs have also been tested, but a test that was done in 1995 on
    50 herbs in Germany, showed that all 50 herbs failed. Many herbal teas have
    also been suggested for use, but most only dilute your urine and may cause you
    to fail the test due to diluted urine.
    Ammonia
    Two ounces of ammonia will alter the sample and cause a negative test,
    however, you must be able to get the ammonia into the testing facility and the
    smell of ammonia is easily recognized.
    Lemon Juice
    Lemon juice is a plain and simple myth. Adding lemon juice will do nothing to the
    sample except maybe alter the pH somewhat.
    Liquid Soap
    Liquid soap will make your sample appear cloudy and may cause suspicion.
    Soap will make the test comeback negative, however, you may have to have
    your own soap, as many testing centers are shutting off sinks, not supplying soap
    or having the sink outside of the testing area.
    Urine from Other Animals
    Many desperate people have used the urine from dogs and even hamsters and
    substituted it for their own. With strict rules being enforced at many testing sites,
    it may be difficult to sneak in the sample and you may be under supervision.
    This is dangerous and the sample may not pass the temperature, pH or
    creatinine tests.

DRUG TEST FRIEND CHEAT SHEET
    Alcohol
    · Urine Test: 12-24 hours
    Amphetamines
    · Saliva Test: 3 days
    · Urine Test: 1-4 days
    · Hair Test: Up to 90 days
    Barbiturates
    · Urine Test: 1-21 days
    Benzodiazepines
    · Urine Test: 1-42 days
    Cannabis
    · Single Use
    1. Blood Test: 2-3 days
    2. Saliva Test: 12-24
    hours
    3. Urine Test: 2-3 days
    4. Hair Test: Up to 90
    days
    · Habitual Use
    1. Blood Test: 2 weeks
    2. Saliva Test: 12-24
    hours
    3. Urine Test: Up to 12
    weeks
    4. Hair Test: Up to 90
    days
    Cocaine
    · Saliva Test: 1 day
    · Urine Test: 4-5 days
    Codeine/Morphine
    · Saliva Test: 12-36 hours
    · Urine Test: 2-4 days
    Heroin
    · Urine Test: 2-4 days
    Methamphetamines
    · Blood Test: 1-3 days
    · Urine Test: 3-5 days
    PCP
    · Blood Test: 1-3 days
    · Saliva Test: 3 days
    · Urine Test: 3-7 days

14. wtf man ^ and no even from habitual use thc will not stay in your urine for 12 weeks,thats wrong

15. +1 for sure!

these questions are always asked!

16. 30 days? damn.

17. ive smoked contant for about 4 months till beginning of december. I have known that 30 days for weed, period. This is the reason that i have not started looking for jobs. Im going 30 days first before i start hunting. I need work, but what i want involves DT and im ready to commit to the 'nixxing' the good stuff. I think that i have gotten to a point where drugs come second to life... thats kinda deep...

18. so if i smoked about a g everyday for maybe a little less than 4 weeks then took 20 days off think im good shape for my dt? i work out just about every other day and have been drinking at least a gallon of fluids a day since i quit...my test is 1/20

19. I'm not hear to preach or judge. I want answers. My 20 year old son, in all appearances ,healthy, died a week ago. The only thing they found in his urine was THC,a joint before a concert. My question is, if he did use any other drugs, what else could go undetected in a urine test? The tox results won't be back for 6-8 weeks. He died in his sleep. If there is anything anyone can add, what to look for? I don't want gory details. I want to know if anything can go undetected.

thanks