Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Lions to the SB next year

Just kidding.

2. Next year's playoff picture:

1 Cardinals
    2 Panthers
    3 Vikings
    4 Who the hell know
    5 Seahawks
    6 Packers

1 Patriots
    2 Steelers
    3 Chiefs
    4 Colts probably
    5 Bengals
    6 Jets

3. Hasselbeck wants to play another year.

Hope he doesn't play for the Colts again. I don't want to see an on-field death behind that OL.

4. #76524 Deleted member 795475, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    Panthers wont even make the playoffs in the next season.

There, I said it. Fuck the haters. [​IMG]

5. We'll see. They'll have a tougher schedule this season. One if the other teams in that division could have a good year too...

6. The fact that the Panthers did what they did this year with a weak WR corp and then they get Benjamin back next season tells me that they are going to be a contending team for the next 3-5 years, especially with their defense playing so well.

7. My prediction for carolina.Playoffs next year. Out in first round. Player will be leaving for money. Sub .500 season the year after. Kinda like what happend to baltimore after they won the bowl.

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455460376.896212.jpg LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

9. #76529 budsmoker55, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    And for those of you who haven't seen the article yet http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395

Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head. Shocked, disgusted, and offended, Naughright pushed Manning away, removing her head out from under him (see pages 14-15). Within hours, she reported the incident to the Sexual Assault Crisis Center in Knoxville (see page 18). FUCKING CREEP

10. Manning can T-bag me too for a few thousand dollars. :laughing:

11. Didn't this happen like 18 years ago

12. exactly the point .. Did you read the article

13. Yes. That tweet isn't clear, were the ESPNers told now or back then not to discuss it?

14. those tweets are about the NYdaily story ... But the article itself is pretty much saying people have been covering his ass his whole career ... No one is squeaky clean but Peyton sure as hell has seemed it forever .. A bit sketchy if you ask me .. And the way ESPN shut down that hgh allegation like it was nothing only confirms my suspicion

15. No surprise Tennessee covered it up when it happened. The only surprise was Manning trying so hard to bury the trainer when it was clear she was just going to move on from it professionally

16. Lets be honest... She deserved it. :laughing:

17. God damn, the NFL is so annoying during the offseason.

18. Jared Allen calls it a career.

19. Mayock just compared Wentz to Andrew Luck... shows how bad this QB class is

20. I've seen Wentz play and he can ball. He is athletic as fuck and he's 6'6'' 240. Dude has a cannon, don't knock him just cause he's from an FCS school.