Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Who the fuck wears genie slippers and a fox tail to a news conference.

2. Cam is an angel... for realz...

Attached Files:

3. Shaq wears slippers with his suits all the time. U think these millionaire athletes give a fuck

4. Manning"s crew sent a team of investigators to Indianapolis. The Guyer Institute allowed the investigators to sort through the Mannings" records; it is unclear what they found.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454683849.315119.jpg

5. Things are really headin south for johnny football

6. Broncos sign TE Nick Kasa to practice squad to emulate any type of Greg Olson scenarios for the Broncos defense in preparation for Sunday..

What's crazy about that is... this dude has 1 career reception with the Raiders a couple years back. Didn't play much at all and was cut from the team. He grew up in Colorado, a Broncos fan and was at the AFC championship game as a spectator cheering on the Broncos... now just two weeks later, he's going to the Superbowl as a practice squad member of the team. Granted, he won't be playing in the game.. but still. Pretty awesome.

7. that one catch was a a TD against Denver too lol.

Also how is manziel not charged? He like hit is gf before and didn't get charged now its happening again? He reported hit her several times and still not charged. Wtf?
    Reportedly*

8. I think because it's all hearsay at this point, no physical proof to my knowledge. Although death threats should be more than enough to take some sort of lead here.

9. his dad was saying Johnny was suicidal too. Idk I thought Johnny just likes to party. Its obviously a much bigger problem than that.

Also funny mannings hgh allegation were sorta swept under the rug as false. I thought it was true than false now it's seeming like its getting closer to real. This would be way worse than deflate gate if true. Who knows at this point. Well someone does, I dont lol

10. if only that were true .. Now if this was Tom Brady call the fucking FBI and alert the presses LOL

Fuckin hilarious really

11. ya, not a lot of parity in the NFL when people wanted Brady banned before the report is released and now people just give Manning the benefit of the doubt

12. If it was Brady he wouldn't face any discipline even if he was clearly guilty

13. My guess is he is guilty :)
    Unless you believe only his wife took it.

14. #76315 JetxLife86, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Manziel is a serious jack***. What a moron, is it that hard to behave.

Anyways, just gotta say the NFL experience and Super Bowl City was a blast. Met so many legends and current players!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Would it really be worse tho? I think they're both stupid. Are we really going to sit here and pretend like a majority of the NFL isn't using steroids and HGH and probably a litany of other "extra supplements" to be able to play at that level week in and week out?

16. #76317 StickyIckyRicky, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Also, Manziel is done unless it's one of the Texas teams taking a shot on this clown. Went to rehab, clearly didn't work. His billionaire father tried to put him into two separate rehab clinics twice this past week and he refused or left each one. He gets absolutely hammered and then hits the women he's seeing. Lying misleading cokehead drunkard partyboy clown who is too spoiled rich and self-interested to get it. I know he doesn't need the NFL because he'll always have daddy's money but this is just sad.

I mean FFS his dad said he doesn't think Manziel will live to see 24 (he turns 24 in December) at the rate he's going. That should be a serious red flag. Even his agent left him.

Not sure if this is as bad or worse than watching Vince Young flame out.

17. yes it would be 100% worse .. Pretty sure every one has come out and said (former and current) players that deflate gate was absolutely ridiculous .. Air pressure in a ball seriously? LOL

Funny Goodell didn't come out with those deflate gate stats and results for the 2015 year that they've been recording this season .. Wonder who those benefitted ... Hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder

H I L A R I O U S

18. I like Johnny Foozeball haha

19. Superbowl Saturday!