Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Niners vs lions next week it's gonna be a good one I had forgotten about the handshake or lack of one from last year

2. didn't watch any of the games. caught one third-down-and-goal play by the Broncos at the end of their game against PIT while at the gym.

observations from box scores:

1) Fuck Mike Shanahan. Fucking 2 carries for 2yds for Roy Helu? Suck a dick Lucifer.

2) What the fuck is so impressive about RG3 throwing for 320 on the Saints' defense? That pass defense has been awful for years.

3) Suck a dick Stafford. 3 INTs, pff.

4) Fuck your face Tom Brady.

5) Stevan Ridley baby. woo woo.

6) Panthers' rushing attack was...wow. 10 yards total between three runners; DeAngelo Williams with -1 yards on 6 carries, Tolbert with a 2yd rush, Newton with 4yds on 5 carries, and a WR with the best run, for all of 5 yards.

7) LOL Brandon Weeden. Those poor Browns. I know the dude wasn't suited to be a true NFL starting QB, but a 5.1 QBR in your first game is rough. 23 incompletions, 118 yards, 34% complation rating, 3.4 YPA, 4 picks, 2 sacks. Couldn't go much worse for a guy. That and Trent Richardson averaging 2 yards a carry. Looks like a long year in Cleveland, as usual.

8) Sucks to be anyone who invested heavily in Rashad Jennings in fantasy. MJD already doing his thing.

9) AP looking damn good already. Sucks to be Toby Gerhart right now.

10) GO RAIDERS

3. i need Oakland to stop Ronnie Brown tomorrow.

that is all, thanks.

4. What options does Weeden have in Cleveland?

5. Greg Little is a decent WR.

What options does Ryan Tannehill have in Miami? He wasn't good, but he wasn't Weeden awful either.

Injuries racking up already. David Nelson down with a torn ACL, Fred Jackson down with what appears to be a sprained LCL. John Skelton in an air cast, forcing the illustrious Kevin Kolb back into a starting role.

6. Colt McCoy >

7. [quote name='"Broosh"']i need Oakland to stop Ronnie Brown tomorrow.

that is all, thanks.[/quote]

Eh you have ray rice bro noway you lose with only brown left. That being said brown must be stopped just because I want my raiders to beast tomorrow and dominate on every level

8. i just want to see how DMC can do with 1 full season.

for real.

9. Peyton Manning is back!

Broncos are legit.

With Bailey and Porter, they've got the best Safety tandem in the League... and Jim Leonhard backing them up.

With Manning running the show (as good as ever) the Donks are gonna fuck some people up this year. If that's the 'best defense in the League' then the League is in trouble.

10. 1) It's not.
    2) They won't.
    3) Fuck Denver.

11. Pittsburgh best defense in the league?

LOL. They are good but not as good as they used to be.

12. Packers the only team in the division with a loss... I'm somewhat sad... but mostly very happy.

13. It would be nice for us to get our starting FS back for a change. Ryan Clarks is our attitude in the secondary. Dude brings the BOOM. Couldn't play 2 games in a row in Denver. A shame what happened to David DeCastro. Gilbert went down tonight on the oline, which means we were down to our last dressed lineman. Health is a serious concern for the Steelers.

14. No doubt health is a huge issue in Pitt this season. Harrison out to was big.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkGUJY7tFo[/ame]

This was my favorite game today though. :laughing:

15. Please tell me you all saw Brandon Weeden get stuck under the American Flag. Fucking HILARIOUS:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vREi35khV0]Browns QB Brandon Weeden Gets Caught Under American Flag - YouTube[/ame]

16. :laughing:

He probably had a nostalgia flashback and thought he was under a parachute in gym class.

[​IMG]

17. Bad day for Brandon Weeden all around.

How long before the return to Colt McCoy?

18. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

Partly true. I am a raiders fan always have been but you cant ignore that fact that the Niners D is #1 in the NFL. I respect them but I wont root for them. Hopefully the Raiders can have a good season though.

As for Pit vs Den im choosing Denver to win this one. As much as I hate the fucking Broncos but I just have a feeling.[/quote]

Called it haha just sayin

[quote name='"devilzlettuce"']

Eh you have ray rice bro noway you lose with only brown left. That being said brown must be stopped just because I want my raiders to beast tomorrow and dominate on every level[/quote]

Uh im confused what does ray rice have to do with this?

And lol im not scared of Ronnie Brown. I dont think he stands a chance. And he hasnt been relevant for a few years i thought? Dont they have a better RB?

[quote name='"Broosh"']i just want to see how DMC can do with 1 full season.

for real.[/quote]

If he lasts that long

[quote name='"StickyIckyRicky"']Bad day for Brandon Weeden all around.

How long before the return to Colt McCoy?[/quote]

Next week if browns fans are lucky. And hes bot that great anyways. Weeden looked like he needed a few years before he even has a chance to start.

19. #40079 Broosh, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    trent richardson being a fucking boss (not productive, simply a boss)

[​IMG]

20. In the top 5 passes video on NFL.com they have the Jags touchdown pass Vs. Minnesota with 20 seconds to go in the 4th. Says on the bottom of the screen "Cecil seals the deal".

:laughing:

Wrong bitch! 16 second drive and a 55 yard field goal won Minnesota the game. :devious: