Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Another jordy Nelson td would be nice right about now and a 2 pt conversion I don't want to see niners win there 1st game today

2. The Pack falters!

3. pitt vs denver, what you guys think

4. Im going with Denver at home. Should be a very close game

5. ah mahn 0-1, gotta rebound quick with da bearz coming to town thursday.

6. Yee 1-0 Niners!!

I got the Steelers against the Broncos

7. Feels good to see GB lose. Sorry, GB fans.

If only Alex Smith would have dropped to you guys in the 05 draft maybe you would have won :laughing:

8. I think the steelers got this

9. Let's go Niners!!! More importantly though is that Raider game tomorrow. They better win that shit

10. I'm pulling for the burg on this one too.

11. [quote name='"i GOT FiRE"']Let's go Niners!!! More importantly though is that Raider game tomorrow. They better win that shit[/quote]

How can you say "let's go niners!!!!" then say the raiders better win their shit tomorrow???? Pick a side can't like both teams bro and I would suggest going to the dark side :devious:

12. Raiders are, and have always been, my team. I used to think that you couldn't like both teams, but as I got a little older I just started to root for the niners more and more. I still don't like them nearly as much as Oakland, but I'm gonna be pretty happy if they win still.

13. steelers for sure

14. [quote name='"devilzlettuce"']

How can you say "let's go niners!!!!" then say the raiders better win their shit tomorrow???? Pick a side can't like both teams bro and I would suggest going to the dark side :devious:[/quote]

Partly true. I am a raiders fan always have been but you cant ignore that fact that the Niners D is #1 in the NFL. I respect them but I wont root for them. Hopefully the Raiders can have a good season though.

As for Pit vs Den im choosing Denver to win this one. As much as I hate the fucking Broncos but I just have a feeling.

15. Peyton has a break out game and the broncos win the superbowl I'm calling all of it right now.

Naw for real tho, stellers probably gonna lay a solid whooping on the broncs.

16. I wanna see Peyton Manning throw for 400 on these hoes

17. [quote name='"WestCoast510"']

Partly true. I am a raiders fan always have been but you cant ignore that fact that the Niners D is #1 in the NFL. I respect them but I wont root for them. Hopefully the Raiders can have a good season though.

As for Pit vs Den im choosing Denver to win this one. As much as I hate the fucking Broncos but I just have a feeling.[/quote]

I respect that their D is nasty and devours opponents but that alone will never have me hoping they win...ever...Raiders or suck a dick

18. I mean, if I had the choice to see both the Raiders and 9ers to have successful playoff seasons, I'm gonna want for that to happen. Whatever puts the bay on the map. If only 1 team could be good... sorry niners.... But I don't see why I should root against the niners just because I like the Raiders. They represent the same area, I want to see them both be successful.