Football Official NFL Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Johnny Blazed, Sep 4, 2008.

1. da bears

safety

2. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BEARS

3. Anyone that beats the Colts so convincingly is okay in my book

4. I know, that's why I'm so pumped.

Indy's been a consistent playoff team for the past several years.

Last year was a big disappointment for the Bears with super-bowl-loser syndrome.

Seeing them play like the NFC Champion Bears of two years ago made me really really happy. Probably one of the coolest bears games to watch.

OMG ALSO LOL, TOM BRADY GOING DOWN IS THE BEGINNING OF SUPER BOWL LOSER SYNDROME THIS YEAR

funny innit?

5. Joe Flacco is an amazing prospect, I love how i've been telling all my friends that his going to be the best QB out of the 2008 draft, they were all like your a fucking retard. Now he starts his first game, wins it, throws a pancake block, rushes for a TD, and completed more than half his passes. Thats a damn good game in my book by a rookie.

6. Anyone see the final play of the Panthers/Chargers game? What a sick finish!! Delhomme put on a nasty pump fake.

7. Manning looked rusty from his surgery...and he is missing his all-pro center. Colts will still get far this year, especially with Tommy boy out for the year. Addai and Dallas Clark were hurt too.

8. i support the patriots and any team that beats the colts becasue i just have a strong dislike for them as a team also how about carolina every one was saying the chargers are the best team in the nfl blah blah blah and they loose w/ 3 seconds left to WHO the fuckin panthers lol

9. Fuck yes I did. Two seconds on the clock at around the 20 for that touchdown pass baby! That was pretty sick.

You said it well, Green :hello:

How about the Bears' rookie RB, Matt Forte? He made the first touchdown of the game, it was very impressive. This guy sure has a great future ahead of him, lets hope he sticks with the Bears. For me it's two early to tell, but it looks like Kyle Orton wasn't doing too bad the last three quarters, but the first one I had my doubts. Hester is looking beastly as always, but I was hoping his "playing possum" trick would have worked out better, I bet he could ran all the way if the one guy didn't get him by his feet. Defense looking rock solid, lets hope to avoid the injuries.

Colts got beat pretty bad, Manning had his head up his ass. He usually throws where he wants, but that wasn't the case last night.

Bears look to have a good season ahead of them, lets just keep Wrecks off of the field.

Oh, regarding Brady's injury... :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

10. Now now only because superman got hurt doesn't mean matt"haven't been a starter since high school"cassel won't do good.

11. sure the pats will win atleast 10 games and make to the playoffs but i think the superbowl and AFC championship are out of the question now

12. Looks like the Bills are strong this year but thats based off of one game. They could give the Pats a run for their money if they don't perform.

13. GO BRONCOS!

WHAT A PLEASANT SCORE TO WAKE UP TO!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

41-14

GO JAY CUTLER!

sorry for the yelling.

14. Fuck the Patriots & fuck Brady, "COWBOYS"

I seen ESPN asking other QB's what they though about Brady being out for the season...why wont just one of them say "who gives a fuck"
    I mean the guys isnt dead or anything right? looks like to me he will be on one hell of a vacation after the operation, chillin in a hot tube while everybody else will have to work in pretty harsh conditions.
    I got news for the Pat haters though, like I've said many times before...a winning club will continue to find ways to win, Brady is way over rated anyway, give him an average line with average recievers & he's an average QB...at best.

Its gotta suck the be a Charger, 2 freakin seconds left on the clock, that does suck.

15. Next week AFC West showdown between the Chargers and the Broncos (with Brandon Marshall back)

Should be a great game.

16. dont get to excited u do realize that was against the RAIDERS lol who if not for the dolphins would of had the worst record last year and probably the year before that too

17. the boys from texas...and i dont mean the texans....

18. dear god the cougars suck....

zero wins zero wins i am calling it this season...fuck that

sorry drunk

19. I'm so drunk I posted this in the wrong thread.

FUUUUCK haha

20. ya the Raiders had one of the top defenses last year and were suppposed to this year. They got Deanglo Hall and along with their other corner that I cant say his last name cause its long, they are supposed to be a top corner duo. and they got fucked up by jay cutler and eddie royal. :hello: