Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Can I Do With My Resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, Aug 31, 2008.

1. So here's the deal. I have a bong, bubbler, glass pipe, and metal pipe, all of which need cleaning. I don't want to waste the THC in the resin, but I don't really want to smoke it as strait up resin either. Is there anything else I can do with it :confused:

2. just smoke it i like resin highs

3. If ya gotta grinder then mix in some Kief wit da Rez, It gives a flavorful taste and a bonus high.

4. just gravity bong it thats the best way to get ripped off resin

5. Head shops sell little liquid droppers which can put drops of tasty flavoring on a bowl of bud, just use it for resin.

6. you could just do what a buddy of mine does that doesnt like the taste. mix it in with some bud :p you go through your sack slower that way too.