Where can you grow and breed marijuana legally?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by rollinghippie, Aug 27, 2008.

1. wow judge judy is a complete bitch and is close minded as they come

2. Just stay in the states & grow your own. Find other ways to make a living a be proud that you are an American living on your own soil uh hum hum. If everyone who smoked in the states grew their own then the Mexican cartel loses.

Grow your own & at the same time you will be taking a bite out of crime :D

3. check out webehigh.com

they got some good info on different countries and there laws.

believe it or not, Afghanistan, Iraq, and a few other middle eastern countries don't have any laws regarding marijuana, so you could legally grow there

4. No its not....

5. Any state near the border, as the show Weeds suggests.

6. Not extreme if its for medical and your state doesn't have it.

7. I know that Michigan is one such state and California

8. I have a house in Spain and no it's not legal but you can get away with loads - Cops will leave you alone if you bung them 50 euros :D

9. I would!

10. #50 Siem Reaper, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Move to Cambodia. Anything goes! At least for a few more years. It will never fully clamp down though, because high ranking military and police control (sell) all the trade. There are a helluva kot of Lexus SUV's on the road. There is no way they can afford a vehicle of this calibre or the massive villa's on their pittance of a government salary. Afghanistan is the same, but the security situation just seems to keep deteriorating for some reason?

11. California, you can get a medical marijuana license and then a caregiver license. Legal possession amount varies but in Orange County you can have.a half.pound and grow I think six plants indoors. Legal amount to grow varies in what county youre in.

12. thanks siem welcome to the city

13. Nope, up to five plants allowed (tolerated). I've had policemen in my house and they saw my 2 plants, no problem.
    Seeds are freely available too.

14. alaska if you grow indoors

15. #55 HappyBoy1981, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    There are a number of people here who confuse medical marijuana usage and recreational marijuana usage.
    Generally speaking, there is no place on the planet where you can grow MJ legally for recreational purposes.
    What alot of people do though, is lie and say they are sick and use the medical marijuana laws as their ticket to recreational MJ.
    In California, hangnails are a legit reason for MMJ.
    I bet that if the legit medical users were seperated from the recreational users in Cali there wouldn't be enough people to keep all the dispensaries open.
    BTW...a number of people are also confusing tolerance to legality.....there is a difference.

16. Under federal statutes, it is against the law to grow MJ anywhere in the US.

17. Since marijuana prevents cancer there is no such thing as "recreational" marijuana usage. It's all medical. If milk tasted as good as marijuana feels then osteoporosis wouldn't even exist at all.

18. I couldn't read that without laughing my ass off so I know you couldn't type that without doing the same. :laughing:

Thats the core for the rationalization in California for all the fraudulent MMJ cards.

19. Maybe not completely legally, but I'm sure there are many places where you can grow a little for personal recreational use and not get in trouble.
    I've never heard of medical marijuana here... but I've had cops walk right past my plants and only comment that I shouldn't get too many plants.

20. Statistics show that approx. 90% of Jamaica's population partakes in the herb, but it is still illegal and the cops, however, might leave the locals alone, but will arrest tourists who think they can go there and smoke.