HELP! I think I swallowed a piece of very small glass!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by kotton420, Aug 26, 2008.

1. #41 Cali Ounces, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
    haha you threw up

really?

really!?

you just made my night

(actually, i enjoy the reactions much more)

2. #42 The Duke, Dec 18, 2008
    Was that shit real? I dunno about you but if I had a jar explode in my ass I'd make a little more noise than that guy did.

Not as bad as 3guys1hammer...

3. lmao....yeah.. i guess thats critical

4. Calm down. If that glass piece was that easy to swallow, it will pass right through you with no harm. Quit freaking yourself out. The only way i would worry is if it cut your throat at all going down. If not, it shouldn't be too big of a worry

5. You are aware that this thread is almost four months old, right?

6. #46 wunschshrek, Dec 18, 2008
    Nah you don't have to go to the hospital man, in my opinion.

Have you ever passed a kidney stone? That shit is just as sharp as fuckin glass lol. And it comes out the tip of your dick!

It will probably feel like you have some heartburn at the worst for a day or two, if you start coughing up blood or something like that, I would def go to the hospital though.

I really wouldn't stress it though, i seen some side show people swallow a lot more than a pea of glass.

7. I stopped reading at page 1, can you explain what this would feel liek so I know for future glass swallowing endevors?

8. i did the same thing last night....does anyone know if this guy is allright??

9. HELP! i have a potentially serious medical problem and i'm gonna ask a bunch of stoned potheads for advice!

i think you should be fine though

10. this is a bit old........

11. It's ok, I just did the same exact thing last night. Right down to the smoking of the resin bowl! hahaha. I think it will be ok. I called the hospital and they said that it will most likely get entangled in food, and it will pass. As long as you are not shitting out bright red blood, you will be fine. I am still kind of scared to smoke out of my bowl now though :(:smoke: Guess its joints for me :hello: