HELP! I think I swallowed a piece of very small glass!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by kotton420, Aug 26, 2008.

1. lol OP got mad cause nobody answered right away at 4 in the morning

2. u'll be cool, theres this guy who eats lightbulbs and dinner plates and nuts and bolts n shit, he even ate an entire airplane no joke haha, took him months

so a lil tiny peice of glass isnt gonna do that much harm

3. youll be fine. i swalled a guitar pic once and i didnt even feel that shit come out

4. Hahaha I know, I saw that

"Oh, I guess everyone's gonna be an asshole!"

5. smoke another one and forget about it

6. Hope you're alright bro, fyi not many people are up, or on GC for that matter, at 4am.

7. for future reference, I'd avoid a hospital if I was stoned. That's just me though..

8. if you thing you swallowed glass dont you think a doctor is better qualified to give advice than a bunch of damn potheads?

9. There are people out there who eat glass.

Don't be a pussy.

10. It's going to tear apart your bowels like Bubbah. You're doomed.

11. throw me in a cigar
    roll me up n smoke me
    cause

I FEEL LIKE DYING

12. I'm new but I think you should know, this thread right here is the reason why I signed up. You all had me laughing so hard, i almost pissed on myself. Funny funny funny.....lol

13. I swallowed the tip of a plastic fork recently. Called my mommy who's an RN and she said it's no biggie. But glass...eheheh.

14. read his first post dude, he says theres some missing.

dude, dont trip you'll be fine.....its not ganna cut up your stomach or anything, if anything were going to happen, it owuld have already.

sit back, enjoy your high man, your safe =)

15. I wonder if this is the same guy who was in the 1man1jar dot com?

16. ^^ you don't realize this thread is old do you...

LOL I used to have a substitute in HS, her name was Mrs. Goodpeople. She told us a story about how she bit off a piece of plastic fork and swallowed it,, she almost died apprently lol
    God this lady was fucking crazy....."Okay good people come line up" rofl :smoking:

17. you are just a young ass kid smoking weed and you're freaking out...

i mean jesus christ you made 4 posts one after another like you were having an anxiety attack

If you swallowed a piece of glass dont you think it would of hurt going down?? And even if you did swallow a piece of glass, it's obviously not that big to cause any problems or you would of known already what to do

99.99999999999999999% sure it was just a small piece of resin.

settle down

18. I just threw up the food I was eating you bastard

why would you even post that shit you must enjoy it

19. Whoa that's cheesy she actually said that? Reminds me of a teacher I had named Mrs. Necessary. That bitch was so corny too lol, I'll never forget when I heard my friends telling me the story about her son getting shitfaced because I never dreamed the kid would be anything other than straight edge. I gotta stop buying cheap plasticware, maybe I'll upgrade to stuff that costs more than $2 next time I go shopping.