Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

biggest blunt i ever smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Link029, Aug 26, 2008.

1. since when is everyone a pot snob?

p.l.u.r., learn it, live it, love it.

2. Wow, potsnobs indeed..Whatever, who cares if it's bent a bit, smoke that shit.

3. "I only smoke blunts if they rolled prop-er"

Biggie

4. Nice man. I rolled an ounce blunt last 4/20.. burned for 2 hours and 30 minutes it was rediculas. My friend says he is gonna buy an ounce thursday and let me roll it up in one fatty so if this happens I'll throw up some pics.

5. alright well let me rephrase that then hes normally good at rolling but when its tearing and the seam between the 2 cigars is breaking then its hard. it didnt run the kid only took one hit with the dark colored leafs then took them off

6. If practice makes perfect, you would have to roll those fuckers a shit load to get to a point where it looks nice.

Besides, weed is weed, I would smoke that fo' sho'...

7. truth ni**a

8. Maybe cuz it's because im high as fuck right now... but fuck yeah i'd smoke that.

9. dudes are trippppin

you act like if that was put in front of your face you wouldn't smoke it!!

looks good man!

10. it was a half, i dont have a pic on the scale but youcan see the scale right next to it

11. YOUR DRINKING THE WORST NEW KIND OF MT DEW!!!!!!!!!!!
    yuck yuck yuck
    fat blunt though...kind of a waste

12. haha id smoke it :smoking: :confused_2::bolt:

13. not my dew or american spirits, wasnt really a waste it was some good mids but they were only 100 an O

14. this is not true, i think we're all together in critiquing the roll, and perceived abilities of the roller by saying that lookspretttttty shitty.

whatever though, yeah i'd smoke it. all by myself if i had to.