Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making QWISO hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DTChi, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Okay, so I just have one simple question. I have about 2 - 2.5 grams of buds and kief. If I wanted to make qwiso hash out of this, would it be enough to do so?

2. Yes, I know how to do it, I've read that guide a ton of times. Unfortunately though, I'm just wondering if I'll get a good enough yield to waste my time and buds doing it.

3. With that amount, I wouldn't. It wouldn't be a total loss, but I've only made hash with a minimum of a quarter ounce of trimmings and buds. Just smoke the weed and top it with kief.

4. Okay, thank you Bagpiper. That's all I needed to know :D