Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's a sploof?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rudyroberts, Aug 24, 2008.

1. #21 pantdrix420, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    roffl!!!

but you are right tho. there are WAAAAY to many threads of the same thing. thats what the search is for.

2. lol :smoke:

3. Wow dude, how did you find this thread lol. Big ass necro post.

4. Hahah this thread is mad old. but I made mine out of a SHIT ton of toilet paper and a dasani bottle. lol

5. can you post pics? might need to make one like yours

6. sorry everyone keeps upin this thread. but anyway not to be a dick but u really dont need pix. heres all u need:

1 1lt. bottle
    a bunch dryer sheets
    a knife to makes the slits in the bottom.

simple as that and it works like a charm

7. Generally if I'm smoking in stealth mode I use the bottom of my lighter to put out and/or cover the cherry.. that's why there's so much resin on it. :cool:

8. If using a pipe/bong, just load up one-hitters, no excess smoke. for breath either eat something, brush teeth, mouthwash etctc. For your hands, hand sanitizer works well. For your eyes, visine/clear eyes. For clothes, change em or just try not to let smoke get to it.

9. The only problem with 2-Liters is you have to put your lips around it like it was a bubbler or a hookah hose, something with a wide mouth like a vitamin water bottle, a lil' hug, gatorade, etc works good, then it's just like the wide mouth on a bong.

10. light your pipe up, inhaling, and when you take your lighter away continue suckin down smoke so none of it escapes out of the bowl and when your finished takin down your smoke stuff the end of your torch into the chery,while still suckin and release your finger from the carb to catch all remaining smoke in your lungs.

no reefer smoke wasted :hello:

11. does it really matter that he didnt post it in the right place people still found it and answered it

12. haha true that, i understand wat u saying, but some people are not lucky enough to be born in places where smoking is more acceptable.:smoke: but that sploof thing doesn't seem so effective... where u gonna put the part that made contact with the smoke? ain't that gonna smell? :confused:

13. Anyone ever tried to reuse sploof smoke?

14. what the fuck?

15. Same thing as a shotgun? Except it will probably taste like dryer sheets, so have fun with that....

16. No it really doesn't have to much of smell unless you never replace the sheets. If you keep using the same sploof it will eventually develop an odor. And you just throw away the used ones.

17. Anyone ever try to resurrect a thread?

18. Resurrect one? Sounds complicated..

19. you get a toilet roll and stuff it with dryer sheets. sometimes i dont have a roll, so i use a sploof it. those work a bit better.