Post Pictures of your "Habitat"

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Serapsis, Aug 19, 2008.

1. +rep dude what an epic room

2. ^ Wow your room is crazy, loving the glow in the dark!

3. yea thats a sweet room. When i lived with my parents i had my room all setup, but now i could really care less.

and nice crib rickdawg.

4. ausome room haha. wud be trippy to smoke in

5. freezmcgee, that Iguana is pimpin , I've always wanted one.

6. +rep!

Nice room mate looks real similar to my dorm room I'd post pics but I haven't taken any yet.

7. your room inspired me to clean mine lol brb i ll get some pics

8. [​IMG]

This is how I spend a good amount of my life. Crammed in the band den, smoking bowl after bowl and playing music.

9. dude how old are you? your room looks like an evil 12 year old's lair. no offense, its an awesome room still. id love to trip on acid in it haha

10. yea because 12 year olds play the guitar, have dual monitors and listen to john lennon and bob marley :rolleyes:

the rooms fly as fuck, im 23 and id rock that shit

11. You have some expenisve shit in that room. That entire computer set up is worth a ton.

12. Hahaaaaaa :hello:
    Sorry, that made me laugh.

13. Epic room man. Love the posters, next acid or shroom trip I'm coming to your place! Rickdawg you've got a great place too and its clean! Thats a huge plus. Your girl has good style. As for my room, nothing interesting right now, I'm back at my parents place for the semester and about all I have is a Marley poster, book shelf, bed and a bin for a table. I love it though, simple and lots of floor space.

14. Ahhh man that room is fucking ballin' !
    im jelous as fuck. ive planning to get some black lights in my room just havnt found any. im planning to pimp my room out sooon. ill post pics of before an after sometimeee :cool:
    your room gave me inspiration son hahahah!

15. #57 PeaceOfMind, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Nice site rickdawg. Checked out some of the merch, awesome, keep it coming man!

16. Enough with the chit chat ... let's get some more pics posted. :)

17. Here's the outside of my house, right after we decorated for christmas.

[​IMG]

18. #60 squeamoz, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is my "habitat"
    that blanket over the window is getting replaced VERY soon by something WAY cooler.