pocket pussy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hindu42O, Aug 17, 2008.

1. You must not be so smart if you didnt know thats what I was trying to go for.

2. sarcasm's hard to read through the internet...

3. Shit no its not.

SEE HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT WAS SARCASTIC!?!?

4. This may be completely off topic...but...
    When you got one of those dolls or whatever, what happens to the fluids that go in there? do you have to clean it out or something? That just seems weird...

I'm completely serious, by the way...

5. You know Mr.
    I've always wondered that too...and also does it get strecthed like real pussy after regular use?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. there was something bout this on "real sex" on hbo, great show very informative, anyway i specifically remember them saying it does not stretch after use but the plastic is soft enough to give way to a penis without too much pressure. as for cleaning... i dunno, maybe you can just put it in the dishwasher? isn't that how girls clean their vibrators?

7. this whole thread was bound for failure from the start

8. Of course you have to clean it out, its not some kind of cum gobbling doll monster

9. #29 hindu420, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    :wave::smoking:

i culdnt care less what 2 lil kids think. I started it all correctly in post 2 to let ur dopey lil ass know i jnow what im doin.

now go grow some pot. oh u cant. u still live w/maw n paw.

back on subject......

they make plastic fuck toys for dogs to. iv seen them...as for jucies in them? wash them like a lady....lol

as for stretching the twat out??? gotta hav a big willie for that i would guess.

send me all the -rep u want. i got a life.....lol. also stop using G4 quotes. shows how yung u iz....epic idiots u iz

peace and boiled peanutz:eek::hello:

MODS......I lost my other account....please delete hindu42o......i cant use it. ty n adv

10. Dude, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I lol'd for about two minutes straight. Thank you.

11. Um who ever said I live with maw/n paw?! and second of all, if you cant learn how to spell go back to fucking 4th grade, you probably could your under 18, asking for pocket pussy because you cant get ANY REAL PUSSY.

Yeah you have a life asking others online where to get pocket pussy... LMAO
    /epic failure

12. I own a fleshlight and I'd have to recommend that. I'm thinking about getting a replacement sleeve too and they've got some new textures. Definitely feels like the real thing.

13. dude i seen one of those dolls they are actually pretty cool and creepy at the same time lol

just thinking of some random guy fucking a rubber doll :rolleyes:

some are actually kinda pretty though

but like $4000?!?!? WTF

i think it would be cool to have one, i'd have it sitting on the couch holding a bong :smoking:
    ya know showin that shit off to friends lol

check this out op
    http://www.realdoll.com/

the girl on the page is hot, i'd do her :p

but really whatever floats your boat

14. Haha, you can buy just the torso from that site. Now THAT would be weird.

15. holy crap that realdoll.com page is hilarious. i want the one with blue skin and a detachable glowing penis.

16. wtf?!?!? D:

17. i like girls with detachable glowing penises.

18. me too! thats my favorite kind!

19. thats odd but as long as you like it~!

20. :hello:
    could u please explain how u r contributing to this thread? ur not u lil asshole, so leave.

stop trying to straighten out others and work on ur own house. puntuation and capital letters are also a part of good grammar. u show NONE. SO again go away.

i made this thread to have fun. im 41 w/2 very grown kids. most likly older than u. so again fuck off. now answer me one more time w/out contributing to this thread. u say IM not going far. U sent me -rep for what??? this isnt my 1st time here sport. bet U NEVER send someone w/more than one of those dots -rep? ur not going to last going into threads just to stir up shit...

TROLL.....go away u lil troll. take the inuyashu avatar down to.

now back on subject 1 more time. if cannabis CORPSE will allow it.....wtf kindof name is that ?? Leo name. wanting pot dead?