"Hallucinations" while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Miklelottesen, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Not really a hallucination but one time i went completely blind in my left eye...

It was fine after a bit though

2. i can't say i've ever hallucinated. but i've definitely been so stoned that i start believing stuff that isn't true and isn't happening. you know, when your head starts to tilt back and you think, why is my head tilting back and you end up on a long conversation with yourself in your head.

3. once i smoked 2 1/2 blunts of mids to the dome, and i was staring at a waterbottle and it looked like i was passing through a city, like there where windows and cars and stuff that would fly by in the waterbottle, pretty sick:hello:

4. ROFL hahahahaha:hello:

5. I have closed eye visuals all the time, especially if i'm listening to music. If I keep my eyes squinted for a while i'll start tripping. It's like since my eyes are squinted, my eyes will make things out to look very different then they are.. Its awesome

I'm sober =/

6. tunnel vision

7. I got one for you.

When I first started smoking me and a whole bunch of friends were getting high and we all decided to go on a walk into town which isn't far but town was closer if you leave my friends house and cut through a field and a thick line of trees onto a side street. All of this was the night before a (what we call water derby, which is a bunch of crazy guys in homemade rafts go down the outlet (river kind of thing) in my town so I knew there was possibly cops around because it started early in the morning. So we start slowly jogging through this field then I swear to god I heard what sounded just like a four wheeler (cops have ATVs in my town for events and stuff) chasing after us so I told everyone to run and I look behind me and saw the lights getting closer but there was no sound than a second later I realized it was the lights from his back pourch and I must have just thought up the sounds and the lights getting closer. And thats the closes I have probably been to a "hallucination"

8. i saw in my head a sideways moon with a key coming out of it hanging from a tree. maybe i was thinking of a monkey hanging from a tree but i saw a moonkey or some shit.

9. One time when we were toking up my friend swore he saw a giant horse coming at him.
    Another time i was riding in a car and i thought, well i was sure that we were somewhere we werent. Funny shit =]

10. My friend had some Lavender Kush and we smoked quite a bit. Then I looked at this plastic flower in the corner and it was frowning at me. It was darker on the inside so the lighting made it look like it was frowning so I yelled at it for a while then my friend was like, "You've smoked too much!"... *passes bong* "Here smoke more." :D Love my brother.

11. I once thought that a cloud was "falling" towards the earth dno if that counts a a hallucination but it was trippy

12. yes, you can hallucinate on just THC.

13. This isn't really a hallucination, but I've heard what sounds like a group of gnomes whistling an unidentifiable tune on multiple occassions.

14. well me and my two buddies were inthe hot tub when i thought i saw a dude in the trees it turned out to be a branch... but my friend "yoyo" thought that one of the trees looked like chucky cheese...i didnt see the resembliance...... but that wasnt the only thing he said he saw a "teradactol-t-rex" in the clouds once againi didnt know what the fuck he was talking about...oh yeah he couldnt figure out how to unlock the fence gate to get back on the deck from pissin so we just sat in the hottub and laughed at his ass

15. this isnt exactly an hallucination, but i wished i was hallucinating. so i went to wrestling camp this summer for ten days, didnt smoke any weed when i was there, but smoked like a mother fucker all summer up until the day i left for camp. so i came back home, and obviously getting blazed is top priority. so me and my bud go get a dub or a quarter or whatever and take it back to one of our friends house with about 5 or 6 people and just kick it, smoke some blunts, take some bong rips, and eventually we are all feelin right. i mean we didnt smoke a shit load, but enough anyways. so its gettin late and im ripped and one of my other friends needs a ride home. i go downstairs and get out to my truck ready to roll out. i start my truck, get my music goin, got my window down, then i lift my foot off the clutch, and nothing happens, i feel my leg go no where. i begin to get confused and panic a little bit, and i turn on my light to see if my leg was for real not moving or was just trippin balls. so i shut all my off roll my window up and all that shit, get out and suddenly my left side slightly tingles, then next thing i know my whole body is feels weightless, numb, and paralyzed. i made my friend go on a short walk with me to the stop sign and back, and he is thinkin this shit is hilarious, and im trippin cause i feel paralyzed or like my body was gone or some shit. so i take him home, and i had to watch my hand and my feet when i was driving cause i couldnt feel where they were unless i was watching them. the whole time i was praying to the good lord above to let me survive this fucking rediculious 3 mile in town horror mission. i was goin pretty fast cause i had no judgement on how hard my foot was pressin on the gas, or even if it was on the gas, or if i fucking even had a foot. well anyways, i was trippin balls and to this day i still wonder what the hell was in that weed.

16. man one time when i was chilling with my friends and my friend had some new shit (did'nt new it was) but he said he mixed it with other shit and stuff, this guy was like my best friend so i trusted him. we hit it, just the both of us. the weed was soo fuking good, like when i just toke the first puff, i was choking like crazy aswell was my friend. well rite after we was done (i was REALLY high) i closed my eyes and once i opened them, i looked at my friend and he did'nt have any eyes. i was sooo fuking freaked out, all i did was just stare at him, i was like wtf.....the next thing i know he started talking and his voice tone was changing from one tone to other. i was sooo freaked out i ran away from him, not knowing where i was going, then i just kinda blacked out, and when i woke up....i was sitting at the same place we were smoking at. then i realize all tht was just my imigination. and when i checked my phone for the time, 2 hours passes sense we blazed. so i asked my friend what happen...he said "i dont know...i was freaking out a lil from the budda we just smoked". well tht was THE wrost experience i had from smoking weed.........im not quiting doe, im just not gonna try tht shit EVER again

17. i remember one time my friend had some weed leaves and they were hella harsh but we didnt have anything else so like 5 of us were smoking in this park bathroom and we had alot of that shit like half a ounce of shitty leaves so we decided to smoke like 15 bowls and just keep hitting untill we could feel it so we got to like 12 and the lookout said someone was coming and we were like dam this shit didnt even work and then like half way to the bust stop the road started curving hella and i kept on thinking i was flipping around plus i was uber paronoid and we thought this one guy was a undercover cop it was scary then but i would do it again like at a friends house so i wouldnt be so paranoid

18. I got a couple of stories well first my friend and I were driving around and we smoked 3 bowls of dro and as we were driving it felt like we were going like 100mph it was seriously awesome. Out of nowhere this huge fucking panther jumped in the way and I yelled stop!!!!! My friend stopped the car and he just stared at me and was like wtf is up? I told him he almost hit this huge fucking panther and he just laughed his ass off n sped away

They get more intense as I go.. This next one my friend and I were smoking a blunt in his backyard and it was 2 in the morning and dark as fuck and we were just enjoying the surroundings then all the sudden we heard this huge roaaarrrrrr!!!! we both just looked at each other and at the same time we said werewolf and we both just booked it he ran inside and I olympic sprinted my ass home. Not to mention the whole time while we were smoking we saw this outline of a massive creature in his backyard

This one is the trippiest shit thats ever happened to me. This was one of the first times I've ever smoked and I was at my friends party and I threw down just 2 dollars to smoke, everyone had a bag on them and a bowl but me. So I was just getting bowl after bowl of all types of different shit I seriously lost count of how many bowls I smoked.. The amount I smoked was the most I ever have in my life I was outside for about an hour and realized I had to piss like a motherfucker. So I got up walked inside and opened the door to the bathroom and was about to walk and out of nowhere his mom comes around the corner and starts yelling at everyone in the party and she tells everyone to leave. I'm just sitting there in the door way and everyone gets up and leaves. Then my friend bumped into me and said "Dude are you gonna piss or what you've been standing there for like 10 mins?" I said WTF?:eek: Then I snapped back to reality and everyone was still there and I just took a piss and walked back outside and someone handed me a bowl and I sat down and just blazeddd up :smoking: Seriously the craziest thing that ever happened to me tho

19. yeah i agree, sometimes i just happen to get sooooo absolutely high; I start having weird feelings almost like a trip coming on, just those little moments where your brain doesn't grasp anything for a few seconds. Your thoughts are so scattered, and it almost seems like your floating. When you realize it, it's just WOH!!!! You're so stoned out that reality doesn't seem there!?!!?!?!?!?!

20. Well the closest thing to a halluncination I get is I will here people opening doors when there not or like my phone ringing or lights making lines when i move my eyes but not really tripping