Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not get te munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nesdunkisfunk, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Stay away from food....but seriously

It's usually got to do with the strain your smokng and the mood your in.

And lets be honest munchies have gotten the better of us all at some point in time. You open a bag of chips.....take the first chip.....eat it....look down 5min later.......the bag is empty.......FUCK

2. gum or brushing your teeth. mint controls cravings for food.

3. #23 Tr3-0, Aug 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008

WRONG sorry to be a dicc but the cannabis plant activates hunger no matter when your last meal was.

But to answer the question to this thread do what i did, do your very best not to eat anything while high for 2-3weeks after you do so you should notice when you do start munchin out your appetite will decrease ALOT. and also Ab workouts works for me!

4. Seriously though, water tastes pretty damn good. I find that a lot of people think water doesn't taste like anything, but that's because they 1) Drink a lot of soda or juice 2) Aren't thirsty. After exercising and sweating and such, water tastes so good. (Taste might not be a completely appropriate term, but there's no other way to define it)

5. eat before you blaze. it always works for me.

6. there i no way

7. my spring water tastes so fucking good anyone who try's it says its the best water ever lol :hello:

8. I had some cheap Ganjika one time that made me really, really hungry. It must have been the strain 'cause no other weed has made me gain 10 pounds over a week. It was crazy, I can usually control my munchies pretty well but that stuff.......damn.

9. *biggest bump in the history of gc :D

That's a four and a half year bump right there haha

10. i get munchies but i can easily ignore it