Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to not get te munchies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nesdunkisfunk, Aug 4, 2008.

1. any suggestions.ive been eating like a mofo latley.

2. dont smoke

3. eat before you smoke

4. something called Self Control....

5. Why would you not want the munchies? Everything taste so much better.

6. Sativas seem to give me less munchies.

7. Eat before u smoke thats why u dont over do it and Pig out...

8. Eat more fruit.

9. Either eat more before you smoke, or get some snacks after you come down more from the high. High sugary snacks and big munchies make you loose your high.

10. drink something, and think about how eating will lower your high

11. Why would you NOT want the munchies im with herb on this one. but then on the other hand it gives me the willys when i do munch out, half an hour later im straight again. Just have a sesh after ya meal or what evs ur doing.

The Duck.

12. It increases your appetite, but if you stomach is full you won't need to eat so no munchies.

13. I've recently found that drinking water makes them go away sometimes, and it actually tastes pretty good.

14. How does water taste good..?

15. Water is nice and soothing on the throat, and its refreshing. It's not because it tastes good.

16. Id say do the opposite, dont eat beforehand, then you can have all the munchies you want and not feel so bad about it.

17. Personally, i find as soon as i taste sometihng, say mike and ike, i subconsciously finish the whole pack. This isn't because im hungry, its just so fucking good.

18. Eat a mint or brush your teeth... I can almost promise you this will kill your munchies.

19. I think that water tastes good, and I also think water does in fact have a taste,
    we just have nothing to compare it to...

20. i used to have the munchies all the time.
    then one day i got fed up and just didnt eat when i had the munchies.
    did that for about a month (kinda sucky month being blown and hungry all the time)
    but in the end i had conquered my munchies. i can smoke now and i dont get hungry if i sit there and focus on it i will but if i ignore it im jsut fine